Green Haired Irishman

"Nalia!" 

I wake up to Molly shaking me. I rub my eyes and try to look at her. 

"Nalia you have an hour before we leave for the airport." Molly walks off into the kitchen. 

I sit up and see Ethan in the kitchen with Molly. Looked like they were making eggs. I yawn and look down at Curran. I give him a little shake and his eyes open. "We have an hour to get ready. I'm gonna go shower." Curran nods and I disappear up the stairs. 

I quickly shower and brush my teeth. I walk in my towel into my shared room. I open the closet doors and look through it. It is summer in LA, so it should be warm. I pull on some fishnet tights and put a pair of blue jean shorts over them. I put on a crop tshirt and dig for my sneakers. I grab my small penguin backpack with my wallet and keys and go downstairs. I sit back on the couch and tie my sneakers. Curran comes from the kitchen and hands me a granola bar and a bottle of Gatorade. "Thanks." Curran starts to eat his own granola bar. 

Ethan comes from the backyard with Molly and Spencer. Spencer goes upstairs and Ethan grabs his keys. "Are we ready?" We all nod. "Ok let's go." 

Ethan and Molly were singing along to different songs as we drove to the airport. Luckily traffic wasn't too bad so it was a quick drive. Ethan parks the car and we all walk into the airport. 

The LAX airport is huge. I've been to the Detroit airport a few times obviously, but LA was so much bigger. Curran took my hand and lead me in the direction Ethan was going. Molly kept up with him and they seemed to be getting along well. 

Suddenly we all come to a halt. Ethan looks at his phone and types quickly. He looks back at us. "He just got off the plane. He will be here in a second." 

I loop my arm through Curran's and hold onto it. Ethan and Molly were on their toes looking for Seán. I spot some green hair in the crowd. It reminded me of pictures Seán showed me when he first dyed his hair green. It was the same bright color. The green hair kept getting closer and my eyes widened as I could see the person's face. It was Seán! 

Seán had green hair again. He had trimmed his beard and mustache very thin. I could see his blue eyes from where I was standing. I also could see his hand holding a women's hand. He was walking with a brunette about my height, hand in hand. She had striking green eyes and looked beautiful in her makeup. She could be pretty like Molly, except Molly only wears minimal makeup. 

Ethan and Molly wave and Seán gives a smile and walks over to us. I see him glance at me and Curran, but focuses on Ethan. Seán stands his luggage up, and hugs Ethan. "It's good to see you." His Irish accent was like an old song I was obsessed with. 

Ethan turns towards Molly. "This is Molly." 

Seán gives her a quick hug. "It's time I finally met you in person." 

Molly was trying to keep her composure. "I could die happy right now. I have met two of my idols in a span of 24 hours, but Seán, you also brought an amazing beauty vlogger with you?!" 

Seán blushes a little. "Yeah this is Rachel. We have been seeing each other for a while now. She decided last minute to come." 

Rachel doesn't look at me but takes Molly's hands. "I just have to give you a makeover. I could make you look amazing." 

Molly nods her head. "Of course!" 

Curran steps up and offers a hand to Seán. "Sup man? I'm Curran, Nalia's boyfriend." 

I swear I saw Seán flinch as the word 'boyfriend' but I ignore it and give him a small smile. Seán shakes Curran's hand. "Nice to meet you." He looks over to me. "Hi...Nalia." 

I nod my head at him. "Hey." 

Ethan looks at his watch. "Well let's get going. We will meet up with Mark later. He has meetings until around 5." 

Seán rolls his eyes. "He forgot to check his messages, didn't he?" 

Molly giggles and looks at Ethan. "He did." 

Curran chuckles. "Let's get back to the house then. I don't wanna hang in an airport all day." 

Everyone agreed, and we made our way to Ethan's car. Seán stacked the luggage into the back and came around the side. Ethan and Curran were discussing seating arrangements. 

Ethan clears his throat. "Since I wasn't expecting Rachel, we may have to squeeze in the back. Curran offered to sit in the front, since his large muscles would just get in the way. Seán it might be easier for you to sit near the middle. Rest of you can figure it out...although Molly you may be best off near the door since you're small." 

What happens is, Seán gets in, and Rachel sits next to him. Molly motions for me to get in, and I do. I try to keep a little distance between Seán and I, but when Molly gets in, I have no choice but to move closer than I would like. Curran gives me a sympathetic look and puts his seatbelt on. Rachel and Molly put theirs on as well, leaving Seán and I squished together. I stare straight ahead the entire car ride. I didn't want to notice how warm Seán's skin was against mine.