Ultimate Showdown

Harry felt his scar burst with even more pain than ever before. Collapsing, he rolled over and around on the ground. His screams were searing through the Ministry of Magic so much so that the Order and the Marauders could hear it as they were rounding up the defeated Death Eaters.

"So weak..." Voldemort taunted. Bellatrix then stood up, following her master and laughing at Harry's cries of pain.

"NO!"

There was a sudden blast of red spark aimed at Voldemort which he reacted and blocked instinctively with his wand. James, Sirius and younger Remus had appeared, all standing in front of Harry as he continued to roll around in pain.

"Not Harry!" James threatened, his wand poised. "You stay away!"

Voldemort let out a cold, deep laugh, "I remember you..."

Sirius and Remus both had their wands out as well, prepared for any attack. Remus glanced at Harry, making sure he was safe behind them. He was panting heavily, his eyes shut tight and fists clenched.

"Oh yeah?" James challenged.

"Yes..." Voldemort drawled. "You tried to save your son once. You failed. You're weak, Potter."

He turned to Sirius, who was staring daggers at him and Bellatrix. Voldemort sneered.

"I credit you Bellatrix," he said. "For finishing your dear cousin. Its only a matter of time before you do it again here."

"Of course my Lord," Bellatrix licked her lips, awaiting the pleasure of killing Sirius again.

Voldemort looked at Remus, "And a werewolf. Greyback did me great honour with you."

Remus could feel the anger forming. Together, the three Marauders stood firm with one objective: protect Harry. Bellatrix raised her wand to curse Sirius but she was blasted backwards by another curse. Voldemort couldn't turn to react because James, Sirius and Remus all fired curses at the same time, to which he blocked. He was then preoccupied with the three friends, who were determined to finish the Dark Lord. Bellatrix, however, got up and looked around for the person that cursed her.

"You!" she hissed.

Lily was running over towards Harry. She fired another hex which Bellatrix dodged.

"Think you can play? Pretty girl!" She started to throw curses back at her which Lily blocked and dodged.

"Harry!" she cried out, trying to get him to wake up.

"He won't wake pretty!" Bellatrix taunted. "The Dark Lord will have finished him and all of you, just like he should have 14 years ago!"

Lily straightened herself, her wand by her side. She glared at Bellatrix, who was walking in a very sinister fashion. She was clearly relishing the chance to face off with her. Lily gave the Marauders a quick look; they were still deep in combat with Voldemort. With a loud cackle, she fired a curse at Lily. She blocked it and returned one, sending her stumbling backward a few feet. her smirk turned into a growl.

And there were suddenly two battles: Voldemort vs the Marauders and Lily vs Bellatrix. Bellatrix seemed to be toying with Lily even though she matched every curse the Death Eater sent. And the combined efforts of the three Marauders were matched by the power of the Dark Lord, who seemed to be defending himself more than attacking. 

"Harry! Hang in there!" Sirius pleaded as he fired a curse at Voldemort.

The three were pushed backwards by a force that Voldemort created with a movement with his hands. He then flicked his wand a few times and fire erupted from the end of his wand, forming a large snake.