Thirty-Five

"Ryan, no one should know about this especially not my parents."

"I will not tell but you need to tell Dylan."

"I already did. He was the first person to find out."

"Josh?"

"No, I will tell him when we get to Russia."

"You could die."

"I will not die before I raise my children. Dimitri needs to die soon because I will not be able to hid this for long, we have roughly three months before I start showing and I can not hide it. I am already a month."

"Where is Noah with tracking Dimitri, I honestly do not know but we need to kill him soon. It is almost a month since I have seen Josh, how do you think he will handle another kid."

"His pull out game is weak as hell, I will tell you that." Lightly punching his arm.

"That's my baby daddy."

"Exactly. Come on let's go speak to Noah." We are at the gang base, Noah is running it smoothly, he is actually a great leader.

"Noah, I hope you have news for me."

"Not really, this guy is a ghost, I only find parts of him not him." He shows me locations where Dimitri could possibly be at.

"I see what he is doing, he is sending us on a reverse goose chase. Hoping we follow the weakest signal or the strongest. Eliminate the strongest and the weakest signal. Send the most people there but send people everywhere. The order is I want him, alive." They scramble. "Dad, Aunt Dahya, I found him."

. . . .

"Took you long enough, we have been waiting, so what is the plan."

"He pulled a reverse goose chase on us."

"I taught him that!" Aunt Dahya exclaims

"Which is why I sent people everywhere but I also protected all my people because he could be sending us out leaving our nest unprotected."

"True, so you are protecting all ports."

"Yes, I need as we speak, this is footage from around the city and us." They look at the screen and are proud, you can see it in their faces. As we wait.

"It has been an hour, how come no one found him." Aunt Dahya says. He is here. I press the distress button alarming everyone and alerting then to all come back.

"They will find him, they have to." I make myself seem desperate because he is listening waiting for me to tell everyone to leave the room and go out and find him. I need to play this right. I need to be meticulous in my timing. "Dad, can you call Ryan, ask him for progress, Aunt Dahya, call Ash and tell him that if he does not bring me Dimitri, I will have his throat." They stand up and fetch their phones to call, good. "Dad, can I talk to Ryan, honestly how hard is it to find one man."

"Calm down, Alyone."

"Ryan, where the fuck are you?"

"On our way, at the gate."

"Fuck, you three, go help Ryan and Ash look for him, you four go guard the main gate." They know that when I give out that order, to stand behind the door.

"Dad, where the hell is your friend?" I act mad, because if Dimitri thinks I am angry, he thinks I am irrational. Part of the wall explodes, in walks Dimitri Turgenev.

"If it isn't the naive May Alyone Zaitzev, my old friends Dima Zaitzev and Dahya Zarubin."

"Well if it isn't the deranged old man Dimitri Turgenev, how was exile?"