One

A\N: I am not a fan of writing authors notes at the beginning of a chapter so this is my first and probably my last (hopefully).

One: I have the entire story planned in my head so there are many clues as to what is to happen next

Two: I am not sure how many chapters this is going to be. This may appear to be a fast paced book because of the way the character experiences everything, time is relative.

Three: Constructive criticism only, sometimes I mix up names, please point it out. I also tried editing before I published each chapter so if there are still errors please point them out.

Four: This is FICTIONAL do not tell me about how this could never happen in real life because duh it won't, you came to step in to a dimension where this is all possible.

Five: Please enjoy, vote, comment and stay safe💗💗❤❤

> Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. BE CURIOUS.
-Stephan Hawking. <

It feels as though last night never happened, but when I see all the plaster papers, I know that Josh was really here and I have the seemingly impossible task of forgetting he ever existed.

"May! We are going to be late!" Is she not early? Looking at the time, I realise that she is early.

"Lisa, I'm coming." Why am I always late?

"Hurry up. I don't want to be late!" She shouts from my kitchen.

"I'm done. Let's go."

"He was so cute!" I say talking him.

"Sweety, I know. You have said that twenty times." She chuckles and keeps walking.

"I know. I hate that I will never see him again." Although I really want to and something tells me that I will. I can not shake off the feeling that he will cross my path again.

"May, remember you have a boyfriend." There is a hint of annoyance in her voice, it is hidden as well as she tried.

"I know that... I just... I was admiring. You have many dresses but you go window shopping." I suggest the analogy because the tension is now palpable.

"It's not the same thing and you know it."

"I know. Just don't tell Ash."

"I will not."

"Thank you, Lisa." I see the gates of our school.

Norfolk High.

A school where we wear maroon hideous uniforms that make us look like security guards.

"You are welcome. Let's go Ash and Ryan are calling." We walk over and Ash is talking to Ryan about a party. They are leaning against the fence and I know they were smoking. I keep telling them to stop but they will not listen to reason, well, to be fair, Ryan actually listens at times.

"Hey guys." Lisa says.

"Hey. We were talking about the party this Friday. Are you going?" Ash says directing his eyes my way. He never asks me things directly, always in a friend setting.

"Yeah, we are going." Ash and I agreed (didn't want to) not to kiss in public. He holds my hand sometimes and when I'm lucky he will even kiss my forehead, he says that he is just not affectionate might want to add "to you" because it was there.