Six

"Dylan?" He walks right in and makes his way to my living room.

"May!" He says distressed I am guessing it has to do with the party last night.

"Don't scream, I have a guest and what happened?" Josh is sleeping on my bed upstairs. He said he wanted to wait for a proper time for that and did not want to rush me. He said that until the bodyguard gets here, he will be here. He is also going to check in from time to time. Quite frankly I think the bodyguard will only be with me during school because big boy is quite possessive. He didn't want me going to the bathroom last night. It's cute but annoying.

"Promise me that you will not judge me." This is going to be big.

"I would never." I am totally honest.

"After you left last night. Ryan thought that I should go upstairs. I agreed and when we got to the room, I started saying shit and I kissed Ryan." He whispers the name but I hear. 

"What!?" Oh my worddddddd!!

"Shhh. Your guest." Oh yeah, Josh.

"Okay. What happened after?"

"He kissed me back." I smile, my friend has a crush!

"Did he say anything that I should punch him for?" I start getting all protective on him because he is now my bestie and I would hate to have him hurt.

"No, quite the opposite, he stopped us from going further saying that it was not right because I was drunk, he didn't want to take advantage but May, I woke up in his arms." I fangirl.

"What, so are you gay?"

"Yeah and I really really really like Ryan, like since I got here." Did I seem homophobic? Like I really want to make sure I didn't say something to make him feel bad.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I hope it's not because I said something stupid.

"I thought you would not want to be friends with a faggot." That's worse than anything I could have said. It hurts more when people are afraid to be themselves because of judgement they have received in the past.

"Don't you dare use the 'f' word around me." I say "Dylan, you know I would never, okay I get you but still I support your ass and no this will not stop us being friends." I say grabbing him and bring him in for a hug.

"Thank you, May." He says and I open the space between us.

"You are welcome!" I sing out loud, forgetting the sleeping Prince in my room.

"You know that you are not a good singer." I hear Josh's voice as I hug Dylan again.

"Did you know that you look like trash in the morning." I smile. "Did I wake you up?" I say as Dylan gets out of the hug.

"No, but your singing makes me want to go back to sleep. Hey, I am Josh." He says the last bit to Dylan. He extends his hand and Dylan shakes it.

"I am Dylan and I will be leaving."

"See your ugliness is chasing away my freinds. You want to watch Law and Order and Bones with me later?" I say to Dylan and Josh is hugging me from behind and places a kiss on my neck. I blush at the action and Dylan notices and throws me a look.

"Sure, call me." He walks out after throwing a wink our way.

"I will." I turn and I meet Josh's eyes. "You mister, are going to get me in trouble with my friends." I cup his face.

"You know you love it." I kiss him and he kisses me back. He grabs my butt and puts my legs at his sides, I wrap my legs around him and his hands are all over my body. I pull away and I look into his eyes and damn I like what I see. He kisses my forehead and says.