Ten

"Today, you are just going to work on being faster and tougher." Thato says as he puts a weighted belt around my waist. Josh has some work to do so he is in his office.

I am the only girl here as far as I know.
I thought the weighted belt would not do much but it does.

Fighting with twelve kg around your waist is difficult, running with it is difficult, standing with it is difficult. 

Today has been difficult, I just want to sleep.

"You can go, after you run around this room twice." Noah, who is also going to be my bodyguard says. I sigh and I begin running.

"Noah! I am going to kill you! I can not feel my legs!" I am almost done and all the guys are waiting for me to do finish.

I fall on the ground and stare at the ceiling.

"Well done. You can go. See you tomorrow." Noah says with a smile.

"Can I have a sock with butter?"

"Why?"

"To hit you with it." I say taking the weighted belt off. I feel so light but my legs want to give in. Josh walks in.

"Are you done?" He directs the question to Noah.

"Yeah. She was relatively fast for someone with a weighted belt around their waist." I pat myself on the back. I put my hands out showing Josh that he has to pick me up. Even my hands are sore. I want to cry but I am not about that life.

..
           ..

"I never gave you my shirt." he is sitting on his bed looking like a snack, shirtless, his hair is darker because it is wet. I want to do unspeakable things to the poor boy.

"I stole it, dummy." walking out of his bathroom. I used his shower gel and now I smell like lemon, however I prefer mine though, smells like berries.

"You smell like me as well." already in bed, waiting for me, like he always is.

"Yep, you know showers are magical, my legs are no longer that painful." I say as I get in and snuggle into him.

"I guess. How bad is John's condition?" He asks while drawing circles on my back.

"Pretty bad. He won't say it because that man has pride, more than you do but it is bad, the doctors say that he is lucky to be alive."  I want him to give me a back massage but we need to sleep.

"Want to go see him after work?" Josh probably won't make it.

"Yeah. We should get to sleep we have a long couple of weeks ahead of us." We do. There is just so much going on and to think that a week ago all I wanted was excitement, well I got it.

"Lets focus on one day at a time." He says looking into my eyes.

"Yeah. We need to stop by my house to fetch my school bag." I say looking anywhere but his eyes. When he does that, it feels like he is staring into my soul learning all my secrets.

"I figured. It is in your room." By that he means the room where I put my bag. I am not moving in.

"My angel." I say kissing him. Kissing Josh is never something to regret unless you want to sleep, it wakes up every inch of my being. His hand is on my butt, his other arm is pulling me towards him.

This man has me weak and in lo...

Let's just go to sleep.

•      •
        •      •