Seventeen

"Promise, I am not speaking until you say so."

"Josh, I am tired and I really need a shower and sleep, please just speak." I punch the bridge of my nose as I speak. I look at him and he is pleading and I lose my resolve. "Fine, I promise."

"I spoke to Nicolas." I cut in

"Why would I be mad? What did you say, what did he say?" I am getting anxious.

"I tried negotiating a deal, before you butt in, let me finish, he takes me and leaves you out of it but he said that he spoke to someone who knows all about you and who is willing to pay billions in cash and merchandise, if I hand you over. I said No but he said that he is watching my, our every move and he is going to strike and we will never see it. I felt responsible for all of this and I was trying to make you notice that you are safer without me but that may have not been the safest solution." He ends off.

"What? Wait, What? Like honestly What?" I look at him and he is not lying. "Are you dumb or are you trying to be dumb? How are you a gangleader? Okay, maybe I am taking this a bit far but you are an idiot. I would never leave you unless you did some really dumb stuff. Second, if I left this house alone, I will get kidnapped and probably killed, I did a few bad things in my past and I have a hunch as to who is the mystery man, Nicolas was speaking about. Now stop being an idiot and kiss me, you have not done that since Wednesday, I hate you for that." He laughs and cups my face.

"You are one special girl."

"I mean it is me, What were you expecting, mediocre?" I laugh and he dips his head. He picks me up and I wrap my legs and arms around his waist and neck.

He kisses my forehead, my cheeks, my nose, my chin and finally after a lingering moment he captures my lips and takes the lead, like he always does.  He moves to my neck and I think I am going to have a few hickeys after this. I feel my back on the mattress, and his kisses move to my breasts and gosh this feels amazing.

His tongue can perform miracles if he wanted it to, good God am I loving this.

"We should stop, if you do not want to go further." He says and I am not stopping him tonight.

"I want you, all of you." I say and he captures my left breast and I feel his hand move and I am expectant but the way his other hand is making me feel is so amazing that I am unable to comprehend the amount of pleasure I will get from his hand in my vagina.

"Don't stop!" I moan out and my God, he does not stop.

•     •       •
            •

{A\N: I thought we should give them some space because that moment is for them not us. ☺}

I wake up and he is next to me, he is still sleeping, slightly snoring and I am so close to him, I can feel his abs. I wish it was morning already but you can not always have what you want.

I want to see him wake up, I want to see the sun beams on him in the morning before he wakes up and how his skin glows in the natural light, his eyes and how it makes his nose look and his lips.

I had sex with an extremely handsome gangleader! Good Lord! Did we even use protection? I hope we did. I can not get pregnant at this stage in my life. I am only eighteen.

Not for long.

Oh yeah, my birthday.

I try to get out of his firm grip that I missed, he wakes up.

"Good morning." He says with his eyes closed and a raspy voice.

"Morning, I need to pee." He loosens his grip on me and I jog to the bathroom. It is kind of weird, walking around his room naked. I am used to walking around naked in my house but here, he is out there and he probably watched me walk in here, but he saw my body last night, he had sex with me and I enjoyed it, did he? Gosh! I hate this. I am afraid to go in there but I have to. I flush and I wash my hands and my teeth and I go out. I practically run onto the bed.