Six

Date: September 12, 2021

Picture this. Lee Jeno, our lovely protagonist, who went to a small college for two years to prepare for university. He had black hair, the same charming eye smile as before, and now, he was speaking before all the educators in South Korea who were in the same field he was going into.

"So you're taking a year long break before university?" One of the people in the audience asked.

"Yes, to try to figure out what I want to do with my life alongside my career. Besides that though. What I'm here for today is to hopefully bring awareness to... certain situations. You all know what I'm talking about since some of you are like me. You want a change in the world. But you're teachers. You're just taking your knowledge and passing it down onto younger generations instead of actually using it for now. In this day and age, having knowledge is almost more of a curse than a gift. We should be using the things we know to make a change in the present rather than pass these obstacles onto the younger generations. I know for a fact that I'm the only gen z in this room and I want you all to look at me. What do you see?"

"I see a boy I would allow my daughter to date," a man said and everyone started chuckling.

"Okay okay. Sir, with all do respect, what do you think of your daughter? Is it just... how beautiful my children would look if she were to bear them?" The man nodded and Jeno sighed. "So... you're a psychologist, yet you push the idea that women are only incubators? Now before you try to defend yourself, no need. I know you didn't mean it in a bad way. But I would just like you all to take a moment and think about all the women who work their asses off, only to get the same comments. "When are you going to get married?" "When are you having kids?" "Aren't you too skinny to be wearing that?" "Aren't you too fat to wear that?" These disgusting questions, cat calls, getting called a whore when a guy would get called awesome for sleeping with multiple women. I told you to look at me as a gen z because I am tired. I am a young generation and I am tired of the world that the older people have created for me. You guys are psychologists who want change? Don't ask women when they're gonna get married. Don't catcall them. Don't degrade them. Don't treat them any less than you."

"Is that all?" The person running it asked and Jeno shook his head.

"Nope. I am going into psychology to help women who have been mistreated by the patriarchy and by men in general. I'm also doing it to help kids that have lived in bad homes."

"Have you experienced these things?" Somebody asked and Jeno shook his head with a sad smile.

"No, but my friend has."

Once he was done and everyone was congratulating him afterward, a woman came up to him.

"I'm curious. When did you become such a feminist?"

"When my sister beat me up when we were nine years old."

"And I'd do it again bop bop," Lia said, smacking his ass and making him shove her.

"What is your obsession with slapping my ass?"

"Slim thick bitch."

The woman shrugged in confusion before walking away.

"Way to embarrass me. And I don't even have an ass."

"You have more than Soobin."

They heard a scoff and started giggling at Soobin who had just walked up to them.

"Lia, you can not be talking," he shook his head as the three of them started walking down the semi-crowded hall. "I have more of an ass than plastic surgery will ever give you."

Jeno started dying of laughter and Lia somehow managed to shove Soobin's large frame into the wall.

"Just for that, I'm hogging the TV tonight."

"He said it, not me," Jeno complained.

"Too late," Lia giggled, running out the main doors with the other two chasing her.

They all lived in an apartment not too far from the building they were just in. You would think that living together for so long woul make them want to go off to be by themselves, but they loved each other too much and wanted to continue living together until at least after school. They were always bickering and trying to throw hands but the one who wasn't in the fight would pull them off.

They just had three rules when they fought.

1. No hair pulling
2. No biting
3. The loser has to buy the winner a snack of their choice

It was their way of showing love.

Once they were all too tired from running, they started walking and Lia handed something to Jeno.

"It's a train ticket. You need to pack because the three of us are going to Seoul today."

"Wait what? Why?"

"Jeno, you mentioned Jaemin in your speech today. It's been seven years and you're still not over it. You are going to see him today."

"What? No! I-" he sighed. "Even if I wanted to, he lives in Hannam The Hill. There's no way we're getting in there to see him."

"I know he lives in Hannam. That's why I did some research on his family. Turns out they're having a party in a building near BigHit Entertainment's new headquarters tonight. If you don't wanna come with us, we will gladly take your ticket and use it to get Jaemin to come back home to you."

Jeno groaned and looked at the ticket. He wanted to see Jaemin, but he didn't at the same time. What if Jaemin changed? What if Jeno changed and Jaemin didn't like the new him?

But he nodded, the want to see him overpowering the downsides to this situation.

Was this a good idea?

Hm...

Guess we'll see.