Fourteen

Jaemin woke up to the sound of knocking and opened his door, gasping when he saw Jeno standing there covered in snow.

"I didn't know it was going to be snowing all day today," Jeno groaned, walking inside.

"Oh no," Jaemin sighed.

"Jaemin, it's already nine in the morning. Karina texted me saying her and the others already left but you were asleep. Are you having a sugar hangover or are you just doing this on purpose so you don't have to go through with this?"

"I-I don't know. We have to go shower and change," Jaemin said before running to his bathroom. Jeno went to the other bathroom and then they both changed into their clothes for this thing.

"So what are you guys gonna do on your honeymoon?" Jeno asked as he started doing Jaemin's makeup.

"You're seriously asking that?"

"What? I know you're gay ass isn't about to have sex with her. You're probably gonna play board games the entire time or something."

"True," Jaemin giggled.

They finished getting ready and grabbed their coats before going outside to the limo waiting for them.

***

"You look so beautiful," Karina's mom told her. She was wearing a long white dress and veil and she started tearing up at the sight of herself in the mirror. "Oh don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup."

She wasn't crying out of happiness or because she looked pretty.

She was crying because she felt bad for Jaemin and Jeno.

"Everybody's out there. Should we go?" Jaemin's mom asked.

"Yes," Karina's mom said, hugging her one last time before walking out and going into the room where everyone was waiting.

She knew Jeno was outside so she took a piece of paper and pen and wrote something on it.

Would she end up regretting this? Probably. But she couldn't just let this happen to Jeno and Jaemin.

Everybody else had walked out and she heard the bride music, making her heart start racing. She opened the door, the note clutched tight in her hand, and saw Jeno standing there.

"Wow, you look-"

"I need you to read this note," she said, slipping it into his hand. "Just trust me." She hugged him, tears streaming down her face before she ran out the door.

The one opposite of where she was supposed to go.

The exit.

Confusion filling him, he opened the ball of paper and read it.

'I'm not supposed to be up there with him. You are. Go, Jeno. Please.'

The music was still playing, ringing through his ears as he was trying to think of what to do. Everybody was waiting.

He couldn't just... show up out there without the bride.

But he could. And he did.

Everyone started whispering when he walked in quickly down the isle, not looking at anyone in fear of what their faces we're saying.

He walked up to the alter and handed the paper to Jaemin.

"Karina gave this to me."

Jaemin read it, eyes widening, but he didn't have time to process it as Jeno's hand wrapped around his nape and pulled him in to kiss him.

Lia, Soobin, and Felix were all screaming and cheering while everyone else was confused.

"You!" Jaemin's father yelled, storming up and grabbing Jeno's collar. "I'm gonna kill you kid." He pulled a knife out of his pocket and everyone gasped, but a loud voice was heard.

"Put. It. Down!" A cop yelled, gun aimed at Jaemin's dad. Jaemin whimpered and hid behind Jeno who had himself between the boy and his father.

"This is a misunderstanding. I-"

"Misunderstanding?" Another cop asked, putting handcuffs on him. "Someone has accused of you of child abuse, child neglect, theft, threatening, emotional abuse, physical abuse, forced marriage and attempted kidnapping against your adult son."

"What? Who said that?!"

"You don't mess with my idiot brother and his idiot best friend," Soobin said, high fiving Lia. "All it took was a couple eye witnesses to prove the child abuse cases. You can thank your maids and butlers for that."

"Wait! Wait, I didn't do anything!" His mom yelled as more cops came in and put handcuffs on her.

Jeno smiled and nuzzled his face into Jaemin's neck who was still in shock by everything that was happening.

"One minute my life was about to be ruined, and the next, it's all saved. You're siblings are so sneaky," Jaemin giggled as the three other ones came up to them.

"I assume it's official?" Lia asked and Jaemin nodded, making Jeno flash his big eye smile.

"Karina just came back inside confused. Why don't we tell her what happened and go back to the apartment to celebrate the correct couple that was formed today?" Felix asked.

They all agreed and went back to the apartment, changing into some comfy clothes as it was still a blizzard outside.

"You guys are so cute," Karina said with a smile on her face at Nomin who were cuddling on the floor with a big fluffy blanket around them.

Jaemin smiled and leaned further into Jeno's chest, the boy's warmth making him feel safe and comfortable.

"I'm so lonely," Lia complained, rolling her eyes.

"Why don't you just date Karina? You go on and on about her all the ti-" Soobin wasn't able to finish when Lia whacked him upside the head.

And then they got to witness Lia and Soobin slap boxing again.

That was until Karina pulled them away and hugged Lia.

"It's okay if you don't wanna date me. We can be best friends," she smiled, kissing Lia's cheek and making the younger girl's eyes widen as heat rushed to her cheeks.

"That leaves Soobin and Felix," Jeno said, laughing when the two of them made fake gagging noise.

They all watched in confusion as Karina dragged Lia to the bedroom, but then they all started blushing and looked away.

"Okay then..." Jaemin shook his head. "All's well that ends well, right?" Jeno nodded and then Jaemin sighed. "Where do we go from here?"

"Well, we go on our first date and then I guess it goes from there."

"No, I mean... my parents are gone. So what do I do now?"

Jeno thought for a moment and smiled. "You, Felix, and Karina can come live with us. There's only three rooms but each one is big enough to fit two people. Or you and I can live together. Do you have any expensive things that you can sell?"

Jaemin nodded. "Of course. We'll be okay?"

"Yeah, we'll be okay."

~The end~

A/N: Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed this short, kind of rushed, kind of really weird and poorly written story. She cute though. I liked the concept.