Part 28

Liams POV

I let out a groan as I'm stirred from my slumber by a tickling sensation on my nose. Trying to rid the feeling to return to my peaceful dreams I fall for the oldest trick in the book. I cover my face in whipped cream as my two rascals bursted out into fits of laughter surprised that the trick actually worked. I feel the bed move as I open my eyes to see that I was the luckiest out of the four of us considering mine was washable. The three take one glance at me before they join Cas' and Theo's roaring laughter. That is until they looked at each other completely horrified. The boys drew different emotions on Nialls face while on Louis they just scribbled all over and poor Zayn was given pimples, a unibrow, and a mustache. All of the laughter stopped when everyone realized what those two troublemakers did. The two quickly jump off the bed sprinting down the halls with us right behind them.

We caught them quick sending the two of them to the step as this is completely unacceptable. Finally taking a breathe to let things settle in a little gasp was sounded from behind us. "Papa, Poppy, Daddy, Abba whats happen?!" our sweetest child asks once she gets a look at our states. She tsk's her tongue before grabbing hold of mine and Nialls arm's as she guided us to her playroom or as she calls it the doctors office. Quill was up perched on one of the dressers in their with a smug look on his face... I still hate that stupid bird. He's grown quite attached to Everly not surprising any of us as she is the most like Harry personality wise. "Quilly, I needs some assistance! Abba you go sit on bed one, Daddy on bed two, and Papa on bed three. Poppy you can just sit here." she says plopping me down in one of the child size chairs we have in their. Cracking about a million things in the process I'm in my seat as I watch the most caring child take care of her four daddies.

"What are you two doing on the steps!" I hear our angelic mates voice ring out angrily in the house. With Louis and I having clean bills of health from Dr. Everly we quickly make our way to our annoyed looking mate. "Come here loves." he says softly to the boys as they were putting on a crying fest for Harry, giving us little smug smiles when Harry wasn't looking, well played boys well played. "Now you two run along and go play with your sisters." He says causing the two of them to run down the halls happily "As for you two... wait a minute where are the others?" he asked puzzled a bit by the fact that we all didn't come at his call. As he stands he winces a bit but puts his hand out as to say he's fine before rubbing his back as the four month bump is already putting stress on it. "Dr. Everly's" Louis says before Harrys expression turns from annoyed to concern walking towards the room. Hearing a gasp followed by a fit of giggles we knew that we at least didn't have to explain ourselves. We walk into the room to see Zayn's face red and soar but without any doodles on it whole Everly is sitting on Nialls chest and scrubbing his face with all of her might. With every giggle his shirt rode up exposing the little nest the twins have made in his middle. 'Hazza... your shirt.' I whisper trying not to embarrass him but we haven't told the kids yet so I don't want them to ask about his stomach. Catching my drift he stops his giggles as he tries to pull down on the shirt but without much success as the bottom of his bump was peeking out from under. With reddening cheeks he quickly scurries off to our room before returning in a baggy sweater that shows no signs of the bump. "Lovey can you go get your brothers and sister for us." Harry says as Everly finally gets the sad face off of Nialls cheek she hops down and runs out of the room.

The four of them run into the family room each taking a seat on our laps leaving Harrys lap empty as he's sat in the middle. 'Babes you know how Mommy, Papa, Daddy, Abba, and I love you all so, so much?' I ask getting tiny nods from them as they look confused as to where this conversation may lead. "And that you've been asking about getting more siblings?" Their faces instantly lit up with that question all of them turning their attention to Harry waiting for him to confirm it. "Well... your fathers and I decided to have another baby but you guys are getting two new siblings instead of one. Mommy has two little babies inside of my tummy and we will get to meet them in a couple of months." Harry tells them. A loud cry of hurrays were sounded amongst the four as the girls lifted up Harry shirt exposing his bump while the boys plan on all of the pranks they can teach their little siblings. Paisley and Everly both lean down and talk to Harrys bump which was definitely one of the most adorable sites I've ever seen. "Hello babies, I'm your biggest sister Paisley, I will protect you and you will always have to listen to me because I'm older. I hope your both girls, we need as many as we can get in our family. I love you very much babies!" Paisley then kisses the bump before placing her hand back on it. "Hello tiny babies, I'm your big sister Everly. Paisley's older than me so she's the biggest sister but I'm still your big sister so you will still have to listen to me. I love you so much tiny babies. I hope your both girls but if your boys I will still love you." Suddenly Harry and Everly stiffen as she inherited his ability to tell when ever some one was coming or listening in on conversations. Everly looked over excitedly at us and filled us in on who they sensed were coming.

"Nana and Auntie Gem are coming!"

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What do you think the twins will be? Please give me some ideas for baby names as I would love to have you opinion on their names. Feel free to follow me to get notifications when I post, check out my other Zainourry Harry Centric Mpregs, vote on this chapter, or do all three! I appreciate everyone who reads my stories and I hope you continue to do so!