Part 24

Harry's POV

  I settle back into my mountain of pillows enjoying the peacefulness in the house. With me about to pop at the drop of a hat those four have never been jumpier. Yesterday I sneezed and it caused a cramp to form in my lower stomach from the sudden movement. I thought they were going to have a heart attack as they looked at me panicked as if my water was going to break right then. 'You four sure like to make your fathers worry' I say to my belly getting a few kicks in response. I smile down on my stomach as my eyes droop from exhaustion, their tiny kicks slowly stop and I fall into a peaceful sleep.

 Suddenly I'm awoken from my dreams as a pain ripples through my stomach and back. I breathe through it and hope its just a really, really bad braxton hicks. When the pain passes its replaced with the need to pee. I carefully haul myself from the bed and make my way towards the bathroom to relief myself. Coming back into my room and without any more pains I brush it off and climb back on my mountain of pillows. About fifteen minutes from the first pain came another and this time it was stronger. Breathing through this set of pain I can easily say that I'm having contractions not braxton hicks. When this pain subsides I quickly calm down and make my way towards my office to grab the phone. With the boys still being in the meeting I can only think to call one person 'Mom?' I ask when the other ends picked up "Harry dear whats wrong?" she asks hearing the strain in my voice. 'Are you in the meeting?' she responds with a yes so I continue 'I need you to calmly and quietly get up and leave the room.' I tell her rushed knowing that at any moment another pain could happen "Harry darling your scaring me." she says concern lacing her voice as she left the room. 'I think I'm in labor and...' I wasn't even able to finish when the line dropped and the front door swung open. "Harry? Harry where are you?" my mother called I was about to respond when another contraction hit causing a moan to come out. She runs towards my office and rushes over to me, I grab onto her as she helps me breathe through the contraction. When it ends I let out a shaky breathe as I lean most of my weight on her. "Lets get you over to the couch." she says sweetly leading me over to the couch and helping me to sit down. 

   Quill comes soaring into the room after hearing the painful moan escaping my lips watching me carefully as I breathe through it. Landing next to the couch he rubs his head on my now hard belly trying his best to calm both me and the babies. "There you are Quill, thought you were going to miss the fun part." my mom says running her fingers through his feathers as he stares at her with soft eyes leaning into her touch. 'this is the fun part?' I ask her getting a laugh out of the both of us "Course it is! Means your that much closer to seeing your little ones." she says with a motherly smile on her face as she brushes her hand over the hard belly. I started to tear up as I just realized that today is the day I get to meet my babies. Rubbing a hand over the bump that I'm going to miss I tense up as another contraction hit with this one so much stronger and a huge amount of pressure until... POP! "Harry dear, your water just broke and your contractions are about ten minutes apart. I'm going to take you to the pack house now, okay? Wheres your bag?" she asked gently lifting me off the couch telling her my bag is by the front door. We make our way with Quill resting on my moms shoulder to the front door, she grabs the bag and the three of us make our way to the pack house.

  Along car ride and three contractions later we finally make it to the pack house with my contractions now being eight minutes apart. Mom quickly hopes out of the car and helps me out from the back. Quill grabs the bag in his talons and flies right next to us as we slowly walk towards the pack house. With us having to take a break or two on our walk to the doctors ward we made it as my mother quickly calls the nurse and asks her to bring a wheel chair. Dropping what she was doing she makes quick haste at running around the desk and grabbing a wheel chair for me to use. She pulls it over and I slowly lower myself into the chair right as I sit another terrible contraction hits causing me to whimper as I clutch onto the arm rests of the chair trying to breathe through the horrible gut retching pain. The nurse, mom and Quill rush me to a room where the nurse hands me a gown and tells me to change into it. I do as she say putting the gown on with my mom tying the strings in the back while Quill perches himself on the head board of the bed. 'Quill?' I ask him getting a nod from him I continue 'Would you please go get the boys for me?' I ask him he nods as the door opens with doctor Blair coming through it. Taking up his opportunity he flies right out it and Blair didn't even flinch she just held it open for him. "Hello Harry, I assume he's going to go get the boys" she says coming over to me as I lay down on the bed I give her a nod while she hooks me up to at least ten different machines. One of the machines starts to go off as another contraction starts I curl onto my side gripping onto the handle on the bed while mom massages my back helping to relieve the pain a little bit. When it passed Blair check my dilation declaring I was only at five cm, telling me she'll be back in an hour to check again she leaves the room. I relax onto the bed trying to mentally prepare myself for what I'm about to go through when I hear a stampede racing down the hall. '3..2..1' "HARRY!" they yell as the burst through the door with Quill flying back over to his perch above my head. Going on and on with a million questions without giving me any time in-between to answer I just lay on the bed and listen to them ramble terrified. While they panicked one thought was on my mind...

I love them so much. 

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I don't think I'm going to end anytime soon. I love this story so much, I might just be posting on it less frequently after the babies are born. Also over a thousand reads OMG thank you all so much for reading my stories it truly makes me happy to know that so many people are reading them.