Part 37

Louis' POV

  The bright morning sun decided to shine directly in my eyes waking me up from my amazing dream, it was with Harry, he'd already had the twins who were around three and was pregnant once again but this time with quintuplets. That dream is most definitely going to become a reality. Anyways the sun shone brightly into my eyes causing me to almost go blind! I was so shocked by the sudden blindness I fell out of bed consequently waking up my other mates as I made a groan. Making a loud thud as I made contact with the ground, I rubbed my head as I hit it on the bedside table on the way down. Niall, Liam, and Zayn all shuffled over to the side peering down on me laughing at my pain. Soon the kids burst into the room, Everly taking the lead as they heard the thud and was positive one of us was hurt. Harry was quick to waddle into the room  after the children taking huge heaps of breathe as if he'd run up the stairs. 

  "Who's hurt?" Harry asked breathily, still trying to catch it. I guiltily look down at my hands as the boys point at me. I feel so much guilt for making my pregnant mate concerned leading him to run upstairs to my aid which most certainly isn't needed. I feel soft fingers brush my chin leading me to look up into the most gorgeous pair of green eyes I've ever seen. "Are you alright Lou? Your thud gave the babies quite the scare." he giggled out the last part, setting my hand gently on his large tummy letting me feel their kicks. 'Sorry babies daddy's alright.' I place a kiss to his bump before placing one. on his lips then giving each of my kiddos one on the head. Liam, Niall, and Zayn sat on the bed wait for theirs but I only turn to the shower, thats what they get for laughing at my pain.

  Giggles could be heard echoing throughout the house once I've finished my shower. Grabbing a pair of clean clothes I take note that the boys must have gone downstairs. Slipping them on I race down the stairs not wanting to miss out a moment longer on my families fun. The kitchen was where the giggles seemed to be coming from, oh God I hope Haz is in there as well if not they're all done for. Walking in Hazza was the first person I noticed so that instantly brushed away my fear, instead I did notice some green stuff he was playing with along with the others that were all different colors. Liam had yellow, Niall had orange, Zayn had red, Theo had black, Cas had silver, Paisley had purple, while Everly's was a bubble gum pink. They each had at least a storage tub full of their color the icky stuff they were mixing. "Perfect time Lou! You've gotta make your gack for our slime fight." Niall says pointing to a tube of clear stuff with blue dye next to it. 'We're gonna have a war?' Niall nods, 'And you two are going to participate?' I ask directing the question at Liam and Harry as they never join our wars. "As much as I can." Harry giggled rubbing the underside of his bump getting a bit of green gack on his bump. 'Alright then!' I say trying to not question it further. With everything mixed up, the water balloons filled with gack, and placed outside, we each dress in all white (with Harry wearing a white shower cap as he wants absolutely none of it going into his hair) we lay out the rules.

RULES:

1. Try to avoid Hair, Eyes, and Mouths (its edible but it won't taste good)

2. Hiding is aloud, just so long as Mommy can see you :) 

3. No stealing others gack, if you run out... hide!

4. What Mommy says goes so if he calls timeout, its timeout!

5. Dont gack Mommy

6. Least amount of gack on their clothes wins!

7. Have fun!

  With Harry set up on his referee chair, his gack balloons by his side. With so much running and one of us having to be the responsible parent Harry was easily the top pick for being the referee. He's still aloud to throw his gack balloons but isn't allowed to be thrown at because of the twins. The loser has to do the dishes tonight and I'm very determined not to come in dead last so I get the punishment. If I have to I'll team up with the boys to make sure one of their other fathers gets the punishment. But winner gets to pick tonights dinner and I've already got my pick, chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of homemade mash. Victory will be mine!

   With all of us ready he blows the whistle signaling the start of the game. I race off towards my bin hoping that the boys aren't cheating by hiding a couple of balloons under their clothes allowing them to throw right away. Of course the two do it anyways striking both Liam and Niall in the back, but with our amazing ref the two of them had to have a penalty of a minute of sitting being able to get gacked. I easily took up the opportunity grabbing as many as I could I ran over to the boys and Harry getting them each twice before Harry threw one at my back telling me thats enough. The whole game I spent hiding in the shrubs and trees luckily never being spotted when I hit someone. Liam was the absolute worst at this, he's standing in broad daylight constantly checking on Harry. He was definitely an easy target for all of us, even Haz got him after he'd been bugging him for a couple of minutes. I swear I don't think the kids have every laughed harder when Zayn got a blue balloon dropping on his head, making his hair infuse with the gack. To say he was mad was an understatement, I thinks he's gonna actually kill me... but it was sooo worth it.

  The game lasted for an hour before Haz called us bak declaring the end of the game. I ran in pure excitement, jumping around like a child as I celebrate my victory. Paisley, Theo, and Cas were close runners up, Niall and Zayn were next and last place is Liam. Without a speck of gack on me there is absolutely no way I haven't won this game. My dream of my delicious chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in parma ham with a side of mash came crashing down when the true winner was revealed. I forgot Haz was the only one who got me and I was missing some one in the run down earlier, Everly. She crawled down from the tree with all of her balloons never once using them and never once giving away her spot. She was truly the winner as she didn't have a speck on her unlike me whose entire back is green. "Well little miss champion, what'll it be?" Harry asked hoisting himself up from the chair he'd been sitting in. "Pizza, but from the pizza shop in town that delivers. I don't want you making it Mommy, you've had a long day." she says grabbing Harrys hand and leading him inside. With this dinner Harry doesn't have to make it and Liam barely has anything to clean up, she knows that.

   She truly is the sweetest kid ever.

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Just want to clear it up that Harry is only six months pregnant. Part 35 he was still in his fifth and Part 36 he just started his sixth, this part takes place a few days after Harrys birthday. Is there any other questions you  guys have that I can clear up? What should the gender of the twins be? Any baby names? Should the kids get a vote on the babies names? Which war was better this one or the nerf war? Please comment what you want the twins to be and some name suggestions. Feel free to comment, follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!