Part 36

Harry's POV

   Valentines Day definitely has to be one of my favorite holidays, Christmas being at the top of the list but Valentines Day comes in a very close second. I love the smell of roses in the air along with the sappy romantic movies they play all day long on the TV. The Notebook has become an a tradition to be watched every time on this day and the girls absolutely love it, the boys just tolerate it for our sake. Plus the chocolates taste soooo much better when your pregnant, with the usually disgusting ones being the top choice. With it also being my birthday it just makes the day extra special!

   "Mommy?" I hear little voices repeat one after the other all poking my arm in order to coax me from my sleep. Peeking an eye open I see four pairs staring back at mine, smiles breaking onto their faces as they accomplished their task. "We made breakfast for you mommy." Caspian says as he and Paisley bring over the tray with my breakfast. Honestly I'm astounded at how perfect the meal is! My boys couldn't have cooked this, even with Everly's help it still wouldn't have come out this good. 'Thank you babies!' I say as I hold back my tears with my hormones getting the best of me. I get into a sitting position and place the tray whats left of my lap, only then did I notice my four mates standing at the door each with a gift. 

   "Happy Birthday and Valentines Day beautiful!"(Zayn) "Glad to have you as my Valentine, birthday boy!"(Louis) "You look absolutely stunning darling, happy birthday! Valentine's Day is the best day for the most lovable, beautiful boy to have. Happy Valentines Darling." Liam) "Its my baby's birthday! Your my favorite Valentine!"(Niall) each saying as they place a soft kiss on my lips. I give of them my thanks before having my curiosity get the better of me 'Thank you loves... I have to ask how on earth did you guys make such an amazing looking meal?' unable to help myself I question. A faint blush appears on their cheeks as they look around almost guiltily "We called the pack chef to make this for you..." Zayn explains, luckily I'm able to hold back my giggles and not embarrass them more than they already are. I tuck in and tell the boys to give my compliment to the chef.

   Paisley, Everly, Theodore, and Caspian all climb onto the bed once I've finished breakfast, each holding a small wrapped gift. 'Oh my babies, you didn't have to get me anything... none of you had to get me anything.' I say as I take notice of the boys large gifts. "Of course we did Mommy, its your birthday!" Theodore states with Caspian doing firework hand motions behind him. I giggle at their cuteness while the girls just roll their eyes at their brothers. Getting a book from Everly, a new apron from Paisley, a new journal from Theo, and a set of measuring cups from Cas I engulf all of my babies into a hug and thank them for their amazing/thoughtful gifts. Next were the boys gifts luckily these were just for Valentines day. Zayn got me a bouquet of roses, Liam several boxes of chocolates, Niall got me the new romance novel I was wanting, and Louis being the cheeky bastard he is got me some Lacey panties that were definitely not shown for the group of kids to see. I again engulf all of my loves into a hug and thank them for their amazing/thoughtful/cheeky gifts.  

    The nine of us soon take over the bed, it was a bit of a squeeze but we managed. The twins also gave me the best birthday present I could've asked for. Reading aloud our book I felt the twins flutter around enjoying the story as I read. Theo just so happened to have his hand resting on my tummy as he claimed that the babies were going to kick today. It either the three of them had an agreement that today was the day or it was completely coincidental but these two definitely have great timing. I just finished the chapter when an excited yell came from Theo as he pulled his hand off my bump. "Mommy was that the babies?" he asked his eyes shone bright with excitement as I nodded my head just thinking it was a flutter the two did. Soon the two were practicing for the footie team as their kicks grew stronger by the minute.

    The other three soon place their hands delicately on my belly excited to finally be able to feel the twins move around. They were so upset when they started to flutter and I was the only one able to feel the movements. I honestly couldn't tell who was more upset about that news my kids or my mates. Wide smiles broke out onto all eight of their faces as the boys waited patiently for their turn to feel the two kick. I start to cry tears of joy as once again my hormones get the better of me and my excitement for my family is revealed. One by one everyone talks to my bump telling them how proud of them they are or excited they are to meet them. The excitement died down as soon as the kicks did, and as the sun starts to droop down in the sky their was only one more thing we needed to do to make today perfect.

   'Time to watch the Notebook!'

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to publish I've been struggling even more with my writers block recently but I think I've managed to get rid finally of it. I hope you all had a great Valentines Day! I know Harry's birthday is really the first of February but I wanted to make it on Valentines Day. What should the gender of the twins be? Any baby names? Should the kids get a vote on the babies names? Also comment what you want the twins to be and some name suggestions. Feel free to comment, follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!