Part 13

Quill 

Harrys POV

   "Harry?" the boys ask as they enter my office for the first time today. "What is it loves?" I ask looking up from the paper work I was working on. Over the past few months of me being on leave I've been receiving multiple letters asking for my opinion on situations that certain groupings (pods, packs, covens, etc..) are going through. Right now two pods that were at war for years now finally decided to call a truce and sign a piece treaty, which is what I'm looking over right now to make sure both pods are being respected. "Can you come over here?" Zayn asks from the couch they all are sitting on, 'sure' with a bit of a struggle I hoist myself up and waddle over towards the couch sitting in the armchair near the fireplace. ' How can I help you four?' I ask with a gentle smile on my face trying to ease their worried expressions. "Um..well the uh full moon is going to be out tonight.." Louis starts, "And we haven't let our wolves out in a while..."Niall continues, "Would you mind if we let them out tonight. It doesn't have to be all night just an hour or so..." Liam finishes as he starts to ramble about how they wouldn't be long. I grab his hand and with a kind smile I tell them, "Of course you boys can let your wolves out tonight, you don't have to ask for my permission. You can let them out at anytime, just let me know before you go." their faces and bodies become more relaxed after hearing what I had to say. "Thanks babe, your the best!" Louis says getting to come give me a kiss on the lips and four on my tummy with the other three doing the same thing, 'I know' I state with a cheeky smile as I gradually make my way back onto my feet and head toward the door. 'Come on Quill' I call him, watching as he swoops down from his perch landing on my shoulder. I make my way to the kitchen with Quill on my shoulder and my four mates following behind. I've been craving my homemade pumpkin and apple soup all morning deciding it would be the perfect thing for lunch. I enter the kitchen having everything I need appear on the counter and stove to make my soup. "What're you making hun?" Zayn asks me, 'I've been craving my pumpkin soup all morning so I thought why not make it for lunch. Would you four like anything?' I ask them happy to make whatever they'd ask for, "Yeah could you..." Niall starts but gets a slap from Louis on the back of his head and Liam finishing for him "No thanks love we can make our own lunch.", he states confidently while Niall pouts. Zayn and Louis just have worried expressions on their faces but trying to mask them with fake confidence. 'Okay, but if you change your mind let me know." I tell them putting all my ingredients in the pot to let it simmer and creating a hand to stir every once n' awhile I make my way out of the kitchen to the family room and wait for my soup to be done. Making the book we were currently reading appear I start to read out loud.

   The entire time I was reading, there were constant banging and panicked yelling coming from the kitchen. Having to keep my stress low I just try and tune them out as I continue to read to my babies. After a half an hour or so Quill comes flying out of the kitchen covered in....Peanut-butter? Sitting up I get a better look to see he's actually covered in peanut butter, mayonnaise, pickle juice, jelly, and mustard. 'Oh Quill, lets get you cleaned up shall we?' I say making my way towards the linen closet and grabbing out a washcloth. I wet it in the bathroom sink and start to wipe everything from his feathers, I then grabs special soap and proceed to give him a bath. 'There you go, all clean' I say brushing a finger over his beak I hear snapping coming from the doorway. I look over to see its my hand, covered in flour pointing toward the kitchen letting me know my soup is done. I carefully make my way toward the kitchen door afraid of what could be on the other side. Slowly swinging open the door, I see my kitchen cover from floor to ceiling in a green batter and ingredients. Looking over at my mates they all looked panicked about what they're doing wrong not even noticing my presence. 'What are you boys trying to make?' I ask in a gentle voice knowing that their shaking from fear. "Grilled ham and cheese with tomato soup." Niall answers shyly looking at his feet(I wish I could see mine). 'Okay' I answer simply exiting the room to go and grab my wand. With it I go back into the kitchen and with one fluid movement of my wand the whole kitchen is once again spotless. Along with my pot on the stove is another smaller pot and a pan with four ham and cheese sandwiches grilling. Snapping my fingers two more hands appear one over the sandwiches and the other over the smaller pot full of my homemade tomato and basil soup. Turning down the burner under my pot to keep it warm, I turn back over to my mates. 'Your lunch should almost be ready. As for the whole "We can do it ourselves" you can try cooking again just not in my kitchen' I say with a giggle as I wave my wand over them, cleaning them from their attempted of cooking. "okay" Liam says looking ashamed, 'Hey, I'm not mad. No need to be ashamed, cooking is hard. Especially if you don't know what your doing' I say giving each of them a peck on the cheek causing them to blush. Hearing snapping I turn around to see the hands have already dished up a plate for each of my mates and a bowl of my soup for me. 'Now lets eat!' I say as we each grab our lunch and head towards the table.

 'Now lets eat!' I say as we each grab our lunch and head towards the table

   Harry's soup

The boys lunch

      After lunch I make my way back into my office to finish looking over the treaty for the two pods and many more papers I have to look over for others asking my opinion. Time flew by because the next thing I hear is the grandfather clock ding signaling it was nine and a knock on my door with all four of my mates peeking in. 'Come in' I say with a smile, "We're gonna head out now. Unless you want us to stay back which we'll be more than happy to." Zayn says. 'No way, you four go have fun tonight and I don't expect to see you until dawn so no need to come back till then okay?', "Okay then, bye love, bye loves"(Zayn), "Bye babe, bye babies you better be good to your mommy while we're gone, ya hear?"(Louis), "Bye honey, bye munchkins"(Niall), "Bye deer, sweet hearts I love you so much be good for mommy."(Liam) they all say giving me and the babies goodbye kisses before leaving the room. 'Well honeys its just us I say we heat up some pasta, take a bubble bath, and head to bed. What do you think?' I get kicks in response, 'I'm gonna take that as a yes!' I tell them and do exactly that. After my AMAZING soak I dry off and head to bed. I climb in bed and grab my book from the bedside table and start to read. This book is a book not for children so I don't read it out loud. My eyes start to droop as I finish a chapter deciding that chapter was the last one of the night I set it on the bed side table, I turn off the light and roll on my side. Getting comfortable I was lulled to sleep by one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

     My mates howls 

Hello World,

I just realized that I don't think I ever showed you what Quill looked like. To be honest he's my favorite to write about😂, After Harry of course. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter comment down below any baby names or themes for the nursery.

Link to pics;

Quill; https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=596725

Harrys lunch; https://girlontherange.com/vegetarian/roasted-pumpkin-soup-with-spicy-toasted-pumpkin-seeds-and-yogurt/ 

Boys lunch; https://bakingmischief.com/easy-tomato-soup-recipe-for-two/