Part 35

Zayns POV

  Harry announced he was heading up for a nap as he finally finished correcting a treaty between four different packs stopping their constant wars with each other. All of us wish him a well rest and watch him walk up the stairs and disappear into our room before we race into action. Todays the day were surprising Harry with the twins nursery, we already painted the walls but now we need to head to the baby store and get everything a nursery needs. This pregnancy Harry wants to be surprised so the nursery is gender neutral but is completely empty. Everly and Paisley are joining us while Theo and Caspian are on Harry duty. Niall and I pick up and strap the girls into their car seat while Louis tests our walkie talkies were using to communicate with the boys and Liams sits in the drivers seat waiting patiently. 

 "I wanna get the babies this!" Paisley said as she held up a huge girls only sign with stars twinkling around the letters. She was absolutely, one hundred percent sure that Harrys having two girls. The boys think its going to be two more boys and Everly just wants them to be healthy, she must get that from Harry as the four of us are having our own debate about the twin right now. Liam and Lou thinks its one of each, Niall thinks its two boys and I think its two girls. Good thing this time around one of us has to be right! "Paisley, they could both be boys. I don't think we should get them that sign." Niall says placing it back on the shelf with a smug little grin as he's so confident that he, Theo, and Cas were right. I couldn't stand to see my little princess pout especially when we were right so I grabbed the sign from the self Niall set it on. 'How about we get it now and wait to see that we're right. If by some odd occurrence were not we'll save it for the next time mommy has a baby girl.' Placing it gently into the cart me and Paisley make sure to stick our tongues out at Niall before continuing our way down the aisles.

   "What do you think of this Eve... Everly?" Louis asked only from no response we all turn to see only Paisley standing there, no Everly. "Paisy wheres your sister?" Liam asked as he was the only one of us who didn't go into an immediate panic. She simply shrugged before turning back to the ballerina painting she was inspecting. Panic, I feel nothing but panic after her non verbal explanation. Without a second thought the four of us split up to find her, with Paisley on my shoulders we started our hunt for her sister. Searching the aisles of the gigantic baby store we we grew more panicked with ever second that passed. Meeting up in the middle of the store we only find out nothings changed since we split, Everly is still missing. My wolf was about to loose it by the thought of it not knowing where our pup is when the overhead rang through the store. 

  Could a misters Abba, Poppy, Daddy, and Papa Styles along with a miss Paisley Styles come up to casher register number seven please, cash register number seven please. 

  Without a moment to spare the five of us run up to the front where the registers were. As we near my wolf starts to yip happily as the sound of our chattering pup could be heard. She spotted us first as she stopped her chat with the cashier and ran into our arms with a bag on her small shoulder. "Pup where did you go?" (Lou) "why did you leave us?"(Ni) 'Are you alright?' (me)  "Don't ever do that again."(Li) we bombarded her as I looked her over for any injuries only to find none. "Sorry... I just wanted to get this for the babies." she said taking out a picture of an elephant having to use both her hands to hold it up. 'Did you use your pocket money for this pup?' she nodded her head proudly showing off her smile. Our worried expressions soften immediately at how thought full our little girl is. "Well lads I think I have an idea for the nursery!" Li said as Everly placed the picture back in her bag, he came up with the cutest idea that we were all on board for.

   "Oh my goodness! Why did you boys let me sleep for so long? I need to get started on dinner, my poor babies must be so hungry." Harry exclaims as he slowly waddles down the stairs. He went to take a nap at one and he just woke up at six thirty. We were going to wake him up when we finished the nursery but he looked so peaceful in his dreams, plus it a rarity that he ever sleeps for that long so we just let him. "Don't worry babies Mamas getting started on dinner!" he yelled as he went into the kitchen, Everly giggled in my lap at her Mommy claiming he's silly. Harry did make a phenomenal dinner as usual, while we set the table. He may be off bedrest but theres no way we're letting him overexert himself again.

   Just as Lou and I were cleaning up the table Paisleys dropped the million dollar question. "Mommy what are the babies?" she asked in a sweet voice making sure to show off the dimple on her left cheek as she knows that doing that is her fathers weakness, sadly the dimple had no effect on her mother. "Healthy." Harry says standing up from his chair with one hand on his back and the other using Niall as support as he immediately stood up when Harry did to help him. Paisley just pouts as she lets out a defeated huff knowing perfectly well she's going to get no where with this. Just in time to as Everly shouted from upstairs "MOMMY!" she cried like we planned. Li, Lou, and Ni run up the stairs while I help Harry and try to keep him from having a heart attach. In heighensight this probably wasn't the smartest idea to get Harry into the nursery, but it worked none the less. He speed waddled into the room not even taking note that this was the soon to be little ones nursery, only focused on the cry of his baby. "Do you like my elephant picture? I got it for the babies." she asked innocently and only then did he take notice of the room. Tears glaze over his emerald eyes as he looks at all of details, sitting gently down in the rocking chair motions for Everly to go over. He engulfs her in a hug once she does and all of his unshed tears fall down his face. He pulls away with an adorable smile on his lips looking at Everly but we know the comment is for all of us.

  "Its perfect baby, they're going to love it."

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to publish I've been struggling with writers block recently but I think I've managed to get rid of it. Do you like the nursery? Should the others do stuff like this too, like more outings? What should the babies be? Any baby names? Do you like the nickname Paisy? I'm not sure about it but I want her to have one because all the others have one, if you could leave some suggestions for her nickname I would appreciate it. Also comment what you want the twins to be and some name suggestions. Feel free to comment, follow me, vote, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!

Links

Nursery: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/e0/d6/5ae0d65bcff11273a5193b4cd13b7752.jpg