Part 8

Louis POV

     After we drop Harry off with his mom we left the car and ran towards the pack house. Once we reach it we go behind the bushes and change back into our clothes. When we come out from behind the bush I see two of my favorite pups running towards me. "LOUUUU" they jump into my arms, I look down and give them the biggest hug I could muster. Their names are Doris and Ernest. twins that were left at the doorstep of the pack house, they were taken in and ever since have been part of the pack. They've been in the pack since they were babies and now there almost five. "We heard yous havin' a baby Lou." Ernest says as he and his sister bounce up and down in my arms. 'I am, four babies actually.' I tell them and their eyes go wide. "are they in your tummy now?" Doris asks with my fellow mates snickering behind us. 'No love they're in Harrys tummy' "oh dat makes sense because your tummies very small." Doris says touching my abs. I let out a laugh and ask what they were doing outside. "Wes playin' hide n' seek, wants to play?" they ask, I look over to my mates to which they give me a nod. "Sure we'll play with you but only for a little bit." Ernest is the first to count while we all go hide. While I was trying to find a good hiding spot I bumped into someone. 'Anne?' I asked completely shocked by the women in front of me, "Louis what are you doing here? Is Harry with you?" she asked looking around as if to spot him. 'No we dropped him off at your house because he said that you wanted to talk with him.' I tell her already developing suspicions about their talk "I haven't seen him all day or heard from him at all today." she tells me and I go into an immediate panic. "Louis whats wrong?"she asks nervously 'We left Harry with Gemma. We thought you were there what if something happens? I got to go Anne, bye' I tell her running and calling for my mates with Anne running behind me. "Lou, whats wrong?" Zayn asks me 'we left Harry alone with Gemma' I tell them and we start to run to the house with Anne and now Robin following behind us.

    "HARRY" we yell as we run into the house only to be met with the delicious smell of Harrys cooking. Once we reach the kitchen we see Gemma sitting at the island and Harry on his feet dishing up soup. "Yes boys" he says with an innocent smile on his face. "Oh Harry look at you, you look stunning honey" Anne says as she walks towards Harry giving him a hug. "thanks mom, I'm guessing the boys ran into you?" "Your damn right we did honestly Harry what were you thinking. Telling us your moms here only for us to find out she's not leaving you alone with Gemma who's treating you like a servant. You need to sit down right now, your doing to much and its not good for you." Zayn tells him I see him start to bubble up in anger ready to explode but before he can Anne, Robin and Gemma beat him to it. "What are you boys talking about?" Robin asks, "Just because he's cooking doesn't mean you can accuse him of putting himself in harms way or assuming my daughter is treating him like a maid!" Anne yells, "I was letting him be independent like how he wants to be but instead has you four jumping in to help every time he sneezes." Gemma states but the entire time our focus was on Harry scrunching up his nose and rubbing his belly. "Harry are you hurt?"(Liam), "is something wrong with the babies?"(me), "Do we need to go to the doctor?"(Zayn), "its too early for them to come!"(Niall). "ENOUGH!" Harry yells " I'm fine, we're fine, all five of us are fine. No I'm not hurt. Nothings wrong with the babies. I don't need a doctor. The babies aren't coming they are staying in here for the next five months. But YOU GUYS are not fine." Harry says in an angry tone "But you looked in pain" Niall states "That wasn't pain that was me trying to control my anger." "Why are your feet sore? They must be after having to cook." Liam says trying to guide Harry to a chair. "THIS is way I'm angry, your guys concern. It was endearing at first but now its overbearing. I know my limits and I will ask if I need help but I don't need all the help you guys are giving to me." he says with tears welling up in his eyes. His mom and Gemma go over to comfort him which he gladly excepts. "Dear were just being good mates and keeping you still/safe is our job." Liam tells him. "Boys that is not your job. Your job is to love, LISTEN, and care for your mate. Especially if said mate is expecting." Anne tells us with a sobbing Harry in her arms. "I understand the need to want to keep him safe, I really do. But you need to also let him do things on his own and give him space." Robin tells us calmly. "Yeah how would you like it if you were in his position?" Gemma questions. "I'd love it because I know my mate cares for me!" Liam says, "I'd love it I'd be treated like a king." Niall follows, "I would be happy to know I'm protected." Zayn states, "It'd make my life so much easier because lets be real here we are doing the hard work." I say. All the sudden Anne, Harry, and Gemma look at us with death glares. "You boys are screwed" Robin tells us. "What do you mean YOU GUYS are doing all the hard work?" Anne asks, "HES THE ONE CARRYING THE BABIES AND ON TOP OF THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH THE BONUS STRESS OF YOU FOUR!" Gemma yells at us. Suddenly a wicked smirk appears on Harrys face. "Gems they just don't understand but I'm sure we could show them." Harry says calmly looking at both his mom and Gemma who shared the same expression as him. "You guys are double screwed" Robin says running towards Harrys side of the room. The three of them start to cast a spell keeping there gaze on us the entire time. With a flick of their wrists Harry was no longer pregnant and was as skinny as he was before. "Harry what did you.." I cut myself off running towards the bathroom with the other three behind me. Thats when I realized Harry might not be pregnant...

    But we are.

Hello world, 

      I thought this would be funny to have the boys get a taste of what its like. I cant wait for the next chapter. It should be posted by tonight I'm on a role today so i'm hoping I get a lot more done. I hope you guys enjoy reading!