Part 40

Harrys POV

   'And your absolutely positive your alright with keeping them for the weekend?' I ask my mom as she waits for my rascals to finish up their packing. The four of them are going to be staying over at mom and Robins for the weekend just so me and my mate can have a little alone time before two more rascals join our large family. "Oh Harry, it's be perfectly fine. I always enjoy stealing my grand babies for a sleepover." she dismisses me as Everly and Paisley came running down the stairs with their Disney princess overnight bags. The boys were soon to race down the stairs with their avengers overnight bags sporting mischievous grins.

   I don't know whether its my hormones or my mama bear coming out but I just cant bare the fact that I'll be away from my babies for a whole weekend. "Are you okay Mommy?" Everly asked completely forgetting her excitement for her grandparents weekend to come check on me. "Mommy alright love, he's just gonna miss you bunch this weekend." Niall says coming down the stairs with the last of then things the kids will need. I didn't even know I was crying as Liam swept away my tears with the pad of his thumb.

   'Now do you have absolutely everything you need for your weekend with grandma, grandpa, and auntie Gem?' I ask just triple checking their bags for the last time... well maybe one more check won't harm anything. "Yes mommy" Paisley giggled as I started my fifth check, my mother having to shoo me away from them to get me from checking them again. "Well I think we should be off! Boys get your mama bear to calm down." My mom directs and with one final kiss, hug, and I love you my little rascals were out of the house.

   I couldn't help it I just started to bawl uncontrollably, I mean I know my babies were in safe hands but still those hands aren't mine. "Oh darling it'll be alright... they'll be back before you know it." Liam comforts me while Louis wraps me in a fuzzy blanket hoping that will help calm me down. It the blanket nor the kind words were comforting in the slightest, honestly the only thing that would help is my kiddies running back through the front door. 

   The boys must have thought up a plan for if this were to occur when the kids left for they just sprung into action without even muttering a word to each other. Louis ran up the stairs while Niall ran into the kitchen and Liam running into my office, all the while Zayn picking me up bridal style and walking up the stairs. I held onto him for dear life as my sobbing continued as we made our way up the stairs and to our bedroom. Placing me gently down on the bed he started to undress me from my sweats kissing me ever so gently on all of the stretch marks I've gained during my pregnancy the entire time I could hear a tap running in our bathroom.

   Hoisting me up once again without even a noise of struggle, he walks us into the bathroom where Louis had just finished in drawing me a bath. My sobs turned to sniffles at this point as I smell the sweet scent of lavender the purple bubbly water is omitting as my grip loosened on Zayn. He walked us towards the bath and gently set my in it giving my head a kiss as he sets me in the warm water. The water is like heaven not too hot nor is it too cold and it helps release all of the tension in my body. The twins love it too as I feel and see them moving around as the top of my bump sticks out of the water like an island. I leaned my head against the tub pillow which was the best gag gift my sister could have ever gotten me all those years ago when I was pregnant with the quads. Louis Ties my curls up in a bun so they don't fall in the water as I had already showered this morning.

   Right as he does the final twist Liam walks in with Quill right behind him holding the book I've been really wanting to read but just never had the time to as it is quite long. Niall was the last one to enter the bathroom with a new party pack of  double stuffed oreos in one hand and A mug of raspberry tea in the other as these babies just cant stand milk. By the reactions I have when I have a glass of milk I wouldn't be surprised if they were both lactose-intolerant. 

   My soak was perfect as I devoured half the pack of oreos and was already on chapter ten before I decided to get out. Niall helped me out while Zayn undid the clog, Louis dried me off while Liam changed me into some comfy new sweats. I waddled out of the bathroom and laid on our bed as I truly hate to be picked up while pregnant. The four of them cuddled into my sides and we drifted into a peaceful midday slumber.  

   If this is what the weekend has in store I'm definitely not against it

Hello World,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it was kinda boring, but what did you think? Honestly I don't think any of my ideas for this book have been good lately. Poor Harry really was having a tuff time letting go of his babies. Should the next chapter be on e of the kids POV about their weekend with Anne, Robin, and Gemma? What do you want the twins to be? Please leave name suggestions along with what you want the genders to be! Feel free to follow me, vote, comment, check out my other Z.H.C.MP stories, or all four!