Part 12

Louis' POV

   Two of each, WE'RE HAVING TWO OF EACH! I can't believe it, sure its not what I thought but couldn't be happier. Looking around at the boys I can tell they're thinking the exact same thing. We all have unshed tears in our eyes while we just stare at the screen that shows us our two little girls and our two little boys. We must have went into our own little world because when we were snapped out of it, we were sitting in the car with Harry asking whats wrong. 'Sorry Love, nothings wrong just got caught up in thought.' I tell him as I lean over and give his cheek a kiss, "Do you mind if we head over to my Mom's? She knew I had my appointment today and is just dying to know." Harry asks with a smile on his face. "Sure thing love." Liam answers from the back and we make our way towards Anne and Robins house.

    We pull into the drive way and hop out of the car, Harry with a bit more of a struggle but insisting that he doesn't need any help. He gets out of the car a little out of breath and starts his way towards the door. He doesn't even get the chance to knock because the door flies open with Gemma and Anne waiting on the other side. "So, what are we having!" Gemma asks, "How many girls and boys do I get to spoil!" Anne asks as she lets us in and guides Harry to the couch, making him sit down. She is the only person Harry won't argue with when it comes to sitting down, she's so lucky! "Well it seems that we're having two little girls and two little boys." Harry tells them with a motherly smile while handing over a picture from the ultrasound. "Oh Harry, thats amazing!" Anne squeals as she runs over to embrace Harry in a hug. "Harry you must be so excited, its exactly what you thought you were going to have. Must be nice to always be right." Gemma says giving Harry a side hug, while she pulls away she leaves her hands on his bump. "Wait a second. How come Gemma knew you had an idea about what we were having but we didn't?" Niall asks him with a pout on his face. "Because you four didn't really give me a chance to voice my opinion, you were to busy going after each other to listen." Harry tells us with a blank expression causing us to blush and Gemma to snicker. "And everything else is good?" Anne inquires, "Babies are healthy and happy! I'm fine too just have to watch my stress levels, blood pressure was a bit too high." Harry tells her, "Thats not good Harry. Do you need Gemma and I to move in with you until the babies are due to keep those boys in check?", "No need mom, we'll be fine. The boys already got a warning from the doctor, so they'll be on their best behavior. Right boys?" "Right" we say in unison. "Okay, if your sure but if it happens again theres no stopping me and Gemma from coming over alright." "Alright mom, now if you'll excuse us I think its time we head home." Harry says as he struggles to stand up from the couch, only to be assisted by Anne without an argument. Again she's SO LUCKY! We make our way towards the door and start our journey home. 

     Once we enter the house, Harry makes his way to the living room with Quill (stupid bird) and the four of us following right behind him. He goes over to the couch and lays down on it with Quill perched on the back board looking down at him.  "Well Quill, it turns out my prediction was  correct. Theres gonna be two little girls and two little boys running around the house soon." He tells him as he reaches up to brush his fingers through the birds feathers. 'Did everyone know you had a thought about the babies but us?', "Pretty much." he tells us with his eyes closed while  scrunches up his feet then flexes them, the whole time with his nose scrunched up in pain. "Would you like a foot massage love?" Zayn asks him, he opens his eyes that are filled to the brim with so much love snd happiness for all of us with kind smile on his face he says "You don't have to love. They don't hurts that bad and I don't want to be a burden on any of you."he says dismissing our offer. "Harry listen to me, you are NEVER a burden to us. We love you with all our hearts and your carrying our pups which puts your body through a lot of pain. So if giving you a massage is what you need right now to alleviate some of the pain your going through. We would be more than happy to do so!" Liam tells him earning a grateful/ teary thank you from Harry. Liam takes one foot while Zayn takes the other, I gentle lift his head up and onto my lap while I rub my fingers through his curls because I know he loves it when any of us do that, and Niall just sits on the ground holding his hand while talking to his bump. With Harry being so comfortable, he had his hands make dinner for us and serve it to us out in the family room. We spent the rest of the night pampering and talking to Harry about the babies. 

  And it was the best night ever! 

Hello World,

   I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter and a huge thank you to all the people who are reading and voting on this story! Please leave comments I love to read them. Let me know if you have any ideas for the theme of the nursery.