Savior | Chapter Thirty-Eight

LondynHatesLife is now live: Playing Sims 4 because yeah

Londyn's P.o.V. -

"Hi chat! Yes, we're playing the Sims 4 today because I don't want to do a roleplay stream today as I have for like the past week." I said. In the past two weeks, Tommy burnt down George's house with Ranboo, got put on probation then was exiled. And on top of that, George was king then Dream took his kingship away so George, Sapnap, and Karl left to go make a country with Quackity. Then on top of that, I was put in prison while Tommy joined Techno's side.

Very long story.

"On a better note, it's almost Christmas! It's weird because I live in Florida now so there's not going to be any snow even though it never snowed on Christmas in Ohio anyways." I said then continued rambling on while I started a new game in the sims.

"Wait, I should make Dream and George then make them I have a kid and make it look like me. Then I could Sapnap and Karl be their own household then Bad and Skeppy be their own household. Yup, I'm doing that, this is like a legacy challenge now." I said and started making the sims. It didn't take that long since I just put a paper bag over Dream's face.

For the next two hours, I played around in the sims, making my sims do stupid things.

"Streaming!" I called out as there was a knock on my door.

The door opened, I went to turn the facecam off -thinking it was Dream or Drista- but I heard a familiar British accent.

"Ello!" Tommy yelled, Dream walking in, keeping his back to the facecam while he filmed the interaction.

I just sat there, my jaw practically on the floor, not knowing how to react.

"Are you just going to stare at me the whole time?" Tommy laughed.

I stood up and hugged him. "When the fuck did you get here?" I asked as Tommy's arms wrapped around me.

"About an hour ago," Tommy responded.

I pulled away from the hug, a huge grin on my face.

"I need to end stream-" I said and turned to my computer. "Bye chat!" I said quickly and ended my stream.

I pulled Tommy into another hug. "You didn't need to fly out, Stupid."

"I could just fly back-"

"No. No. No. That's not what I meant dickhead." I laughed.

"I tried to get Tubbo to fly out too but he wasn't allowed." Dream said.

I pulled away from the hug again. "This was your idea?" I asked Dream.

He nodded. "Yeah, I knew you missed your little boyfriend." Dream said in a mocking voice.

"Fine I was going to thank you but now I don't want to," I said.

"I'm going to go make dinner, don't do anything stupid you two."

"We won't, Dad." I laughed, rolling my eyes.

Dream walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

"That's going to be clipped everywhere." Tommy laughed, sitting down on my bed.

"I know." I laughed, sitting down next to him.

"Can you hug me again? I really fucking missed you." Tommy said almost nervously.

I smiled, hugging him again. "I really fucking missed you too Tommy." I laughed.

"Don't make fun of me. I don't do well with criticism." Tommy said jokingly, wrapping his arms around me tightly. "It's still warm here though, it's weird," Tommy added.