Savior | Chapter Thirty-Nine

Londyn's P.o.V. -

Okay, so a few months ago, I wouldn't think I would be spending Christmas Eve in Florida with Dream, -who basically adopted me- his family, and Tommy. But that's exactly what I was doing. Dream's mom was cooking in the kitchen with Dream's older sister, Belle, both of them singing along to Christmas songs. Dream's dad and little brother, Max, were playing with a train set that I bought Max -which he opened early after begging his mom if he could for thirty minutes- in the dining room. Dream and Tommy were seeing who could chug more eggnog, Dream was barely winning.

"You're staring," Drista whispered to me, sitting down next to me on the L couch.

"I was not," I responded, looking from Tommy to her.

I was staring.

Drista rolled her eyes, laughing softly. "I swear if you find him chugging eggnog cute or something I'm going to lose it."

I laughed. "No. No. It's just, look at the stupid smile of confidence on his face."

Drista and I both looked over the back of the couch, looking back at Dream and Tommy.

They were both laughing now, burping in between.

"I totally won that! Let's go again and prove it!" Tommy laughed.

Dream laughed, "We're going to die if we do that."

"We've only drunk six cups each!"

Drista and I looked at each other, covering our mouths as we laughed.

"Dinner!" Dream's mom called out.

We all got to the dining room, we all sat down. I was between Dream and Tommy. Dream's parents on the two heads of the table. Belle, Max, and Drista across from me.

After we all finished eating and cleaned up, we all got in pajamas and sat on the two couches, putting on The Grinch.

Tommy and I were snuggled under a blanket together. I leaned my head against him, his arms wrapping around me loosely.

"Dream reminds me of the Grinch," Tommy whispered.

"How so?" I responded quietly, holding in my laughter.

"He's all green and shit."

I covered my mouth and laughed softly. "That was a weak joke."

"Hey, you laughed at it."

"Because it sucked."

Tommy rolled his eyes, "You're lucky I love you otherwise I would have punched you."

"Stop whispering love birds!" Max giggled.

My face turned bright red, Tommy's mirroring mine while everyone else laughed.

Everyone was staying over. The dream was making Tommy sleep on the couch. Dream's parents and Max were sleeping in the guest room while Drista was sleeping in mine. Belle said she's going home and would just drive back over early the next morning.

Drista fell asleep fairly quickly, staying to her side of the bed. I got up and walked downstairs quietly.

Tommy was laying on the couch, on his phone.

"Hey." He said softly, smiling.

"Hi," I said, noticing Pumpkin was laying on the arm of the couch above Tommy's head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"No clue. Just not tired I guess." I responded, sitting on the other coach.