Savior | Chapter One

Tubbo_ is now live: Hiya! [Dream SMP]

TommyInnit is now live: I'm coming for you LondynHatesLife [Dream SMP]

LondynHatesLife is now live: Haha I think I'm in danger... [Dream SMP]

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"Hi people! Um, so I already logged into the server and... just look." I said, turning my stream to gameplay and facecam, revealing a sign that read:

I'm going to stab you - TommyInnit (This is for
LondynHatesLife only)

I folded my hands together, eyebrows raising. "And it gets worse, none of my uncles or my dads are on. Tubbo is on but he's friends with Tommy, so I have literally no one to protect me." I said, breaking the sign.

"But that's the least of my worries. Tommy can't do shit to me. My main priority right now is to find somewhere to build my lonely empire. Yes, I'm making my own empire. It'll probably just be me but that's okay because the goal is to get everyone to like me and not get in any drama. But... drama with Tommy doesn't count as drama, causing problems is just his personality."

Tubbo_: Hi Londyn! :)
LondynHatesLife: Hi Tubbo! :)
TommyInnit: No
TommyInnit: No

I rolled my eyes, running along the pathway to Manberg. "So, I thought we should go that way then I remember Pogtopia is somewhere over there so now we're going that way past Tommy's holiday home. I have an idea of what I want to build-" I cut myself off as Tommy spoke in chat.

TommyInnit: Where are you London

I laughed softly. I spell my name differently so this wasn't the first time someone spelled it 'the wrong way'.

LondynHatesLife: I don't know who L-o-n-d-o-n is Tommy
TommyInnit: Shut the fuck up I was talking to you
LondynHatesLife: You spelled my name wrong
TommyInnit: Where are you
LondynHatesLife: I'm not telling you
Tubbo_: Will you tell me?
LondynHatesLife: Will you tell Tommy?
Tubbo_: Probably
LondynHatesLife: Then no

"Um, anyways as I was saying, I have an idea of what I want to build. I don't know why but I want it to be kind of medieval or something." I stopped talking for a second to take a sip of my coffee while my Minecraft character ran in the general direction that I wanted to build in. "Yeah, so, this might just be a laid back stream unless Tommy finds me and tries to murder me or some shit."

TommyInnit: Where the fuck are you Londyn
LondynHatesLife: Somewhere, everywhere, anywhere
TommyInnit: oh fuck you
LondynHatesLife: You wish ;)
LondynHatesLife: I AM SO SORRY FOR SAYING THAT I DID NOT MEAN IT 

I covered my mouth, my eyes going wide at what I typed. "Oh god." I muttered, laughing slightly. I just stared at my screen, not knowing what to do. Then someone donated.

"Dreamwastaken has donated twenty-five dollars - You're grounded." The speaker woman said, making me laugh. "Oh shut up. It's you and dad's fault! You guys have flirty personalities so of course I would get one too!" I yelled jokingly. "Thank you for the twenty five dollars though Dad."

"Sapnap has donated ten dollars - I'm proud of you." The speaker woman said. I covered my face with my hands. "Of course you are Uncle Sapnap. Thank you for the ten dollars-" Before I could finish my sentence the speaker woman cut me off, "Georgenotfound has donated fifteen dollars - I don't know how to react to this."