Savior | Chapter Twenty-Three

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

After saying my goodbyes to Tubbo and his family, Tommy and I got on the train to go to his house. 

"You good?" Tommy asked.

I nodded confused. "Why wouldn't I be?"

Tommy shrugged, making my laugh softly.

"We're streaming as soon as we get to my house. I need the views, Tubbo has taken all of them." Tommy said.

I fake pouted, "I still am just being used for clout." 

"No. No. No. Well.. most of the time but... you're not that bad of company." 

"Ew, did you just half compliment me?"

"I was trying to but, jesus I won't do it again sorry, bitch." 

I laughed covering my mouth even though I had a mask on. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you? That wasn't funny!" Tommy laughed.

I laughed even harder, making Tommy laugh even harder which earned us a few annoyed looked from the people around us.

Tommy and I calmed down after a few minutes, avoiding eye contact so we wouldn't start laughing again.

"How much longer until we get to your house?" I asked, still looking looking at Tommy.

"A few hours." 

I nodded and pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket, leaning my head against Tommy's arm as I scrolled through Twitter.

When I got to Tommy's house, his mother pampered me in compliments and constantly asked if  I needed anything.

"Mum, Mum, stop, look at her! You're terrifying her!" Tommy said as his mother continued pampering me.

I laughed softly as Mrs. Simons took a step back.

"I'm sorry dear, just Tommy has talked so much about you and I even watched a few of your streams. You seem like a lovely girl. I probably know more about you than you know about yourself because of Tommy. Wait, Tommy, she does have very light freckles." 

"Okay, okay, that's enough for today! C'mon Londyn." Tommy said as he grabbed my suitcase and my hand.

"It was nice meeting you!" Mrs. Simons called out as Tommy basically dragged me up the stairs.

"You too!" I responded cheerfully.

Tommy put my suitcase in the guest room then brought me to his room, sitting down in his gaming chair. I sat down on his bed, laughing still.

"Stop fucking laughing. Just forget everything she said, okay? We mention what just happened to no one. Got it?" Tommy said seriously as he started typing.

"What are you doing?"

"Going live as like I said." Tommy said.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

Tommy shrugged. "A QnA or some shit, are we could just let the chat to tell us things to do. I don't fucking know. It's too late, going live now!" Tommy said then hit a button.

He stood up. "You start the stream while I get a coke. Do you want anything?"

I shook my head, "No. Thanks though."