Savior | Epilogue Two

Savior | Epilogue Two | Minecraft Wedding 

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"I'm actually really fucking nervous right now," I said to Niki, Eret, Minx, and Puffy; my bridesmaids. 

"Don't be, if he becomes a fucking cunt to you, I'll fucking kill him and you know I will," Minx responded.

All four of our Minecraft skins were different. I had one a suit with a pastel blue tie, my hat was still on, just white and blue to match my suit. Niki was wearing a pastel pink dress, Eret was wearing a pastel green dress, Minx was wearing a pastel purple dress and Puffy was wearing a pastel rainbow dress.

"I'll help hide the body." Eret chimed in.

I laughed softly.

"You guys ready?" I heard Bad say as he joined the vc, he was our priest. 

"Mhm." 

We all joined the other vc that everyone else was in. Everyone got in their spots then our flower boy and ring bearer walked down a.k.a Hbomb as our flower boy and Fundy as our ring bearer. Then, Minx, Niki, Puffy, and Eret walked down.

Dream and George walked over to me. After them two arguing over who could walk me down, we agreed both of them could.

"You ready?" Dream and George whispered.

I hummed a response, holding a blue orchid bouquet they coded for this. 

We started walking down the aisle. I could hear Tommy gasp slightly. Behind Tommy was Tubbo, then Wilbur then Quackity then Ranboo. 

I stood in my spot, behind me was Niki then Eret then Puffy then Minx. 

"You look pretty," Tommy whispered as Bad started speaking.

"Thank you. You look nice too." I whispered back, biting back my laughter.

"Do you, TommyInnit, take Londyn underscore hates life as-"

"I do."

"And do you, Londyn underscore hates life, take TommyInnit as-"

"I do."

"Is there any reason these two-"

"Just fucking kiss!" Jschlatt yelled from the back.

"What the fuck?" Tommy and I both laughed as Bad yelled, "Language!"

"Just fucking kiss!" The rest of the crowd yelled, some of them not swearing. 

Tommy and I both laughed and I punched him. 

"You're it," I said and started running.

"What? Get back here!" Tommy laughed, chasing after me. 

We both ran outside, tagging each other than chasing the other around. After a moment, everyone else joined in. We all started chasing each other around.

TommyInnit whispered to you: Come to your empire and join vc 2

I snuck away from the crowd, going to my empire. Once there, I changed vc's. 

"Everything alright?" I asked softly.

"Yeah. Here, follow me." Tommy said.

I followed behind him to the basement of my house.

"Well, we're officially married now so you can't say this isn't my house so...." He said, opening the basement door.

On the wall was the same picture of his face he put in the middle of my empire.

"Oh my god-" I laughed. 

"You said I could put it down here," Tommy commented.

"I know-" I cut myself off, almost falling off my chair from laughing so hard.

"But what do you think? I thought I looked even better than usual in this photo, and I look amazing all the time." Tommy said.

I calmed myself down finally. "You look great in it," I said truthfully.

"You're a fucking simp."

"We literally just got married."

"You're still a fucking simp."

"I'll divorce you."

"No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry, so so so so sorry. Here take a flower! I picked these today before the wedding! Have I told you how nice you look today? I mean you look nice every day but today you look so beautiful!" Tommy said quickly, dropping ten flowers on the ground.

I laughed again then we both went back to the other vc. We hung out with everyone for another hour or so, it was nice minus Bad having to hold a lot of people back after they threaten Tommy if he hurt me, they'd kill him. And vice versa, Bad had to hold people back after they threaten me for the same reason. Even in the end, Bad threatens both of us the worse, saying: "If you two do anything to hurt the other, I'll personally pick both of you up and lock you both in a box in the middle of the ocean until you two fix your problem. And, I'm not lying." 

Tubbo_ whispered to you: vc 5 

I joined vc 5, looking around for Tubbo. "Hi Tubs, what's up?"

"Hey. I just want to say I'm so happy for and Tommy. I already talked to him about this by the way. But I built you two a vacation home far away from here just in case you two want to get away from all the drama." Tubbo said.

"Aw, thanks Tubbo."

"And also it's so you two can leave and I don't have to be the fucking third wheel anymore," Tubbo said.

We both laughed. We talked a bit longer than joined the rest of the group. George was chasing Tommy around yelling, "I still don't agree with this! I allowed it because she's happy!" 

"Dad!" I laughed, chasing him around.

"Londyn help me!" Tommy yelled.

A/N
Last epilogue! Thank you all for the support
on this story, I really can't say it enough, it means
a lot to me!