Savior | Epilogue One

Savior - Epilogue One - Graduation

Londyn's P.o.V. - 

"Gown?" Dream asked.

"Check."

"Cap?"

"Check."

"Shoes?"

"Check."

"Speech paper?"

"Check."

"Well let's go then, we got to get to Ohio." Dream said.

I smiled and shut my suitcase after triple checking I had everything. I said bye to Pumpkin and Patches who were being taken care of by one of Dream's friends that live close by. We were leaving earlier than the rest of Dream's family, we were getting on a plane today while they were leaving in three days. 

Graduation was in four days, I had to be there earlier to sort out more things with my grandma and all of that. 

Dream and I got in the rental car, he started driving to the hotel while I called Tommy. I promised I'd call him since he knew I was flying. 

"Hey! You've landed right?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah. It's not as scary as I thought it was." I said.

"You know you more likely to die in a car crash than a plane crash." Tommy responded.

I rolled my eyes, "Yes I know that but it doesn't help because I'm in a car right now."

"Oh shit-!"

"It's fine Tommy." I laughed. "I call you in a little, we're almost at the hotel we're staying in."

"Okay. Bye Londyn! Love you!"

"Bye Tommy, love you." 

I hung up and put my phone in my hoodie pocket. I looked over at Dream who was fake gagging. I elbowed him lightly in the arm. 

"Shut up," I mumbled. 

For the first two days, Dream and I were just going around getting things organized for my grandmother's funeral and other things dealing with her. 

"I'm starving." Dream said as we walked to our hotel room.

"Boohoo cracker," I responded.

"Shut up." Dream laughed softly.

Dream unlocked the door and we walked inside, flicking the lights on.

"Boo!" 

I jumped making everyone else laugh. "What the fuck is wrong with you guys?" 

Sapnap, George, Karl, Bad, Skeppy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy were all here.

"The others are coming tomorrow," Dream said.

They all hugged me. 

"Since you're graduating can you come live in England with us?" Tubbo asked as he and Tommy hugged me. 

"Not until I'm eighteen."

"Dammit."

The three of us laughed.

"I'm going to get food." Dream said.

"I'm coming with!" Sapnap and Karl responded. George, Skeppy, and Bad tagged along as well.

Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur, and I stayed behind and playing Mario Kart. 

"You fucking wanker! Go away, Wilbur!" Tommy yelled. 

We laughed while Tommy started elbowing Wilbur.

"Stop! That's cheating!" Wilbur yelled, laughing as he elbowed Tommy back.

"Cap?" Dream questioned.

"Check," I responded.

"Gown?" George asked.

"Check."

"Shoes?" Bad said.

"Check."

"Let's fucking do this thing!" Sapnap yelled.

We all walked out of the hotel room and went to the separate cars. George, Sapnap, Karl, Dream, and I were in a car together. 

"You fucking did it!" Tommy and Tubbo yelled, running over to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Let's go!" Sapnap yelled, joining the hug.

"We're popping off!" Quackity said as he, Karl, and George joined into the group hug.

Everyone else cheered and joined in the hug. 

We went back to my and Dream's hotel room, it was cramped but none of us seemed to care. Most of the adults took shots, Tommy, Tubbo and I sat in the corner playing Mario Kart and eating pizza. 

Tommy had one arm draped around my shoulders, awkwardly holding his switch controller to play. My head was rested against his shoulder. Tubbo sat on the other side of me with his legs crossed, hunched over to see his own screen.

After a few hours, everyone went back to their hotel rooms beside Tommy.

"I'm going to hang out in George's hotel room. Don't do anything stupid." Dream said.

"You better not do anything either big man!" Tommy responded.

We both laughed as Dream flipped us off and walked out of the hotel room. 

"I'm glad you could fly out," I said to Tommy.

"I know right. I just make everything so much better." Tommy responded.

I rolled my eyes with a smile on my face, punching his arm lightly.

"Ow. You're so abusive."

"Aw sorry," I responded in a baby tone. I kissed his cheek, "There. Better?"

Tommy nodded. 

We both laughed, laughing even harder as we heard Sapnap, Karl, and Quackity fighting over who gets to be 'big spoon'. 

A/N:
Kind of a crappy epilogue but I tried.