the holagram

Liams pov
I punched a wall so hard that a hole in the wall appeared. My fists had shards of brick and my cuts were fairly deep. But it didnt hurt. I turned around to see everyone watching me. I couldnt breath. The world around me was going fuzzy and i could feel my eyes trying to change, that i was trying to shift but i couldnt. Not here. I ran pushing past everyone, ignoring the constant call of the pack, of theo. I ran out of the school and into the forest. I ripped my shirt of and shifted. I ran, and ran and ran, going faster and faster. I was running not looking where i was going.

Suddenly, i tripped over something but i landed on top of something. I got up and looked at it. Its the log thing that scott keeps talking about. I sat on it and begun to cry. That was until i heard my voice being whispered. I looked around, but nobody was there. I looked down to see that the so called nematon was strangly glowing... and calling my name.

All of a sudden, it oppened. A holagram floated over it. "Hello warrior alpha." It said. I was so confused. "Im a beta." I said. "You may be a beta now, but who you are, who you truly are is the warrior alpha. You must be confused young one. A thousand years ago, there was a war. Supernatrual vs supernatrual. Man kind was all most destroyed, but there was two people who saved everyone. The warrior alpha and the protector beta. I was the warrior alpha, and my husbund was the the protector beta." A female voice continued, " the leader of the bad side was known as the monster alpha. After the war me and my husbund split up. But we knew the war would have a part two. Before we died we gave our powers to the nematon, we decided that the nematkn would know when and who was destined for greatness. theo reaken it the protector beta and as you have probably already guessed, beswick is the monster alpha. Beswick knows who he is, that is why he is after theo. He wants to keep the both of you apart. Now before i say more, place both of your hands on the nemoton and chant 'transferendi potestatem potentissimus bellator alpha mihi transferre potest.' " i did that following all instructions. I felt a rush of electric flow through me. I felt my eyes change and a new wolf appear. It let out a howl and then i was back to normal. "Well done, now your first mission and only mission from me is to bring theodore reaken to the nemoton. Farewell young alpha, may your powers safe the world." And then the hologram was no more. I howled again and then i saw black where i had fell into unconsiousness.

491 words