the kiss

Liams pov.

My lips connect to theos. It was short but when we disconnected we looked around our selfs. Sparks of all colours flew around the room. What was happening neither of us new. But we were to caught up in the moment. But then i snapped back into reality. And me being my curious self asked "what was the sparks about."

Theos pov.
Now i think about. I have kissed many people in my life but non were that specail not even beswick. And ive never had sparks like that happen. Wierd. "I dont know babywolf." I replied. We both laid down onto liams bed. "Can you sleep here tonight." I heard a small voice ask.
"Yeah but why."i asked questioningly.
"Im afraid i have to go through another one of my nightmares." He said with a tear in his eye.
"Okay i sleep her." I said.

We were both undresses. Li was wearing my jogger which were a little too big for him and he was topless (a nice image for liam fans) and theo was wearing nothing but his very, very, veryyyyy tight boxers.(YOUR WELCOME).

Liams pov

I woke up to feel if theo was there but he wasnt. But a gery nice smell hit me. With my eyes close and my nose high in the air i followed track. I walked down the stairs and into tge kitchen. I opened my eyes to find a nearly naked theo cooking. "I didnt know you could cook." I asked. "Well living alone you need to learn to tale care of yourself." He replied. "What you cooking anyway." I asked again.
"Waffles and pancakes with a fruit bowl side and a syrip dip." He asked trying to sound fancy. "Thank you."
I said.

As we sat down and ate i suddenly stop to ask " theo what are we."
"What every you want to be babywolf. I prefere to be boyfriend tho." He muttered the last bit totally forgetting that i have supernatrual hearing. "Me too." I smiled. "Shall we tell the pack about us." He asked. I took a deep breathe as if they were here listening to every world." Yes."