The message on the wall...

Theos pov
I woke up cuddling a bundle of cuteness and looked at the alarm clock next to me. Its only sevan ill close my eyes for a bit.... SHIT ITS SEVAN O CLOCK SHITTTTT I NEED TO WAKE LI UP. "Baby wake up we are gonna be late."

Later

"Hey hey." Mason shouted. Mason had his arm around corey as he walked over. "You ready mate." Corey asked. Liam nodded and we walked into school.

Liams pov.

Us four have maths first. As we walk the same halls we do every year we reach the room we have maths in. I walk in to fin mr pill- pot our other supply. There are a lot of teacher that are ill with a cold. Mr pill-pot Writes an equation down on the bored.
10x+q-pi x 48(45y+7832q-62q)squared.
I look at the board confused then look at my boyfriend who is just giggling at me. I give him my best grumpy face and looked back at my teacher. Theo put his hand up and the teacher called on him. "Yes Theo." The teacher spoke his usual cold icy robot mono-toned voice. "Sir the answer i-" RINGG RINGGG RINGGG. The bell went of three times. (Hi so quick announcement due to me living in England we don't have many shooting or school lockdowns due to things like that but our school does do practise just in case something like that was to happen so I am going to do this the best way I can.) there's an intruder. We were all told to hide so we hid behind the teachers desk. We would leave to see what is happening but we can't because the teacher is watching the door very closely.

Theos pov

Liam was now shaking in my arms as all I could do was cradle him. I looked over to mason and saw Corey was crying in his arms. Mason, Isaac and me looked into each others eyes as if all secretly communicating to each other. Bang bang bang. Three gunshots went off and footsteps cam closer. Scott's eyes flashed red as he looked of and saw a terrified girl in the corner. He got out of Isaac arms and walked over to her. "I know your scared. I am too, but I am not going to let anything happen to anyone in this classroom." Scott whispered. She nodded and sniffed. Scott pressed his lips into a thin lined smile and then walked back over to Isaac. Then the bell rung three times to signal that it was safe. The teacher peered out first then nodded to show its safe. We all walked silently over to the lunch hall. As we opened the door we were met with a blood curtailing scream from Lydia. The pack rushed over to see everyone was surrounding a dead student. I think his name was jasper steel. On the wall the words in his blood wrote, I warned you Theo, if I can't have you, no one can, this will be Liam and everyone of your precious little pack, love you lots of jelly tots, beswick.

Everyone in the pack looked at each other and Liam punched a wall. I walked over and whispered that everything will be fine. But I questioned myself. Will it be fine.

I AM SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK A WHILE. LOTS OF THINGS HAS HAPPENED NOT TO MENTION CHRISTMAS IS IN LIKE 8 DAYS. SHOULD I DISCONTINUE THE STORY IM NOT SURE. Imma show this meme cuz I can't remember if I have or not. Btw could someone tell me how many views this story has could my iPad wont show and I have lost my phone pls and thank you.

 Btw could someone tell me how many views this story has could my iPad wont show and I have lost my phone pls and thank you

631 words.