filler-

Theos pov.
I woke up to liam on my body. He was smiling in his sleep making him evan more adorable. I reached over and grabbed my phone. The was 5 missed group calls from two mins ago. I rang them up and they all answered.
Scott- hey theo where is liam.
Theo- right here.
I turned my phone so they can all see the tiny beta.
Styles- awwww. Thats adorable my son and his boyfriend. He screenshoted us.
Malia- so pack night tonight. Are we all on.
Everyone did some form of yes. Everyone hung up shortly after and liam woke up.

"Hey baby, how did you sleep." I asked.
"Fabulous." Liam replied. We got up and headed to the kitchen.

Liams pov

Theo began to make a waffle mix and in no time my senses was filled with a delicious smell. "There is one thing i love more than you and thats your cooking." I say with a cheeky smile. " hey, i know my cooking is amazing but you wouldnt have my cooking if it wasnt for me being here." He says with a pout. "Now who is adorable." I say mockingly. "You are. Now waffles are done." He says placing them infront of me. I began eating them straight away.

Later that night.

We all sat infront of the tv watching maze runner. It was quite a good movie and we were all convinsed that styles' doppleganger played thomas. After we all washed a bunch of movies that took us on an emotional rollercoaster.

We arrived home

"What do you want for dinner baby." Theo shouted from the kitchen.
"Pizzaaaaaaa. Dont we have school tommorrow." I asked. "Shit yess." Theo screamed. "I havent done my math homework." Theo screamed again. He phoned the pizza place and he started working on his homework. The doorbell went and we began eating the pizza.

This is a filler i had this really good idea for the next chapter and i cant remember where this chapter was going sorry but yeah.
342 words