that was the last strick

Theos pov.
Warning mention of deppression and suicide.

"I dont like this scott. Why do we have to pretend to be dead. Liam was heartbroken i hated it scott. I hated it."i screamed.

The plan was simple. Liam was in danger. We was recieving to many threats toward the young beta. All because of me. So we had to fake our deaths. So they thought we were dead. Its the only way.

I was watching as the threw our funeral. I watched as the lowered my empty coffin into the ground. I watched as the heartbroken boy kneeled at my coffin. I watched for weeks he would refuse to leave. He would cry and say it his fault. He would sleep next to my coffin. What i would do to give him a hug.

As the weeks went by and liam started school again. We began the planning. The tricks to get close. But all i can say is i miss the little beta. We all did. But its better this way. I keep telling myself this but in reality its just hurting him more.

I watched as liam took over my house. But he didnt change it around. I watched as liam slipped further and further into depression. I watched as my baby wolf made a plan of his own. A plan to end it all. This was the last strick.

Liams pov.

betarulez😇- his gone

betarulez😇- his gone. And its my fault. This is my last post. Dont come find me. I love every one of you but its just to much. Goodbye.

Sourwolf- mate its ok just dont do anything your going to regret. Where r you going.

Gason99- mate pls dont do this pls.

Inviiiisibleme- li pls dont say goodbye me and mason are going to come to you.

Foxgirl🦊- liam dont you dare say goodbye we are all coming to find you.

Stalinskihuman😈- dont do this man, this isnt what scott would of wanted. Its not what theo would of wanted. You my son pls dont. Pks dont hurt us like that.

Betarulez😇- im sorry that i am dissapionting you. Nobody can change my mind. His gone. I want to go join him. Goodbye. I love you all.

Heyitsmike- nonononono t this is bad, really bad, i have to go tell them.

391 words