saving de parents

Scotts pov

"So heres the plan people." Scott said.
4 hours later

Styles, liam, theo and me went through the front. Theo kicked dpwn the door and he normally has better control over his heartl beat but its bad. "BESWICK GET HERE NOW AND BRING HIS FUCKING PARENT." Theo scream pointing at liam. "Tut tut theo, you should know better than to fall in love with somebody else, after all these warnings i have given you, tut tut tut." Beswick says in a scarily quiet voice. "Im not scared om you anymore." Theo say in the same voice. "Well we shall see in a second shall we. Liam dear come here." Beswick says in a mesmarizing voice. As if he was being compelled to he walked. His face looked blank, like a zombie. "Liam, ignore him come here come to safety." But liam ignored theos desprate attempt at saving him. Beswick wrapped liam up in an awkward hugg. Liam whispered something.

Liams pov
"Motherfucker." I whispered. I pushed him and ran to my parents but when i got there i was a wherewolf. " mum, dad close your eyes." I shouted. The squeezed there eyes shut. Liam untied his parents and exammened them. My mum said "honey im gonna open my eyes." I should of said know but whst i said was. " ok, but you may not like it." Mum and david opened their eyes. David was shooked but mum just looked at me with sorrow. She brung her hand out to my face and touched every new feacher there.
" im sorry mum, it just happened." I say. " your still my baby boy. Forever. I love you sweety." My mum said.

Meanwhile

Theos pov

"You bitch." Theo cried as a claw went acroos his stomach. Theo punched him rounf the jaw. " scott we need the other where they. " where here." Dereks says as they held two wizards by the through, "all they had." Says malia. " put up quite the fight though." Says isaac. "Come here baby." Scott says to isaac. "Let them go now." Beswick yells pointing toward derek. " you know now that we think about it..." quicker than a blink of an eye both derek and hale slice the throat of the wizards. Beswick scream in..... agony??? Then dissaperates.

Theos pov
I grapped liams step-dad and liam grabbed his mum. " lets get these outta here." I say.

Its a short chapter but im getting busy. I am gonna try upload more often. P.s if you know me in real life. U FUCKING DONT. Anyway if you actually read this than hi 👋 yall my friends now 😃😃😃🤫🤫🤫🥺🥺🥺🥺
449 words