you will be okay babywolf.

Theos pov

Everyone arrives back at scotts place for a pack meeting. Theo sits on the couch next to klaus and kol. He is oppisite to liam who for some reason looks like he is in his own world.

"So it all started when i left. I found myself in new orleans to find help. This was because during the war something turned me into a hybrid. I heard that there was a well known hybrid in new orleans that could help me. That is when i met klaus and the others. While fighting some creatures i met beswick who saved my life. At first he was really kind and a lovin person but overtime things change and i needed to escape him. Everyone helped me get here. I didnt know that he would follow me." Theo explained tearing up.

Everyone left after the meeting. Theo got into his car to drive home. After a 2 min drive theo finally got home. After he ate his dinner he dicided to go for a run to clear his head. He ran into the forest. After about 5 mins of running around theo heard a strange noise. That when he realised that was screaming. He followed the screams to find a boy he reconised oh so clearly. Liam. He ran over and shaked him to wake him up. Liam with one more scream started to cry into theo chest who was now cuddiling the boy. "Lets get you somewhere warm and dry, tommorrow you can tell me why you are sleeping outside. Okay?" Theo asked already knowing the answer. With a slight nod from the smaller boy. With that the slightly taller boy picked liam up bridal style and ran home.

reaken69🤪I went on a run to clear my head only to find worries and concerns

reaken69🤪
I went on a run to clear my head only to find worries and concerns. I pray for this guy. He should of told me.

packdad🥰
Theo wat happened who did you find.

stalinskihumam😈
Theo bloody reaken you tell us who you found this instent.

Reaken69🤪
Im sorry guys i cant tell you, he doesnt want anyone to know.

Sourwolf
At least give us a clue.

Reaken69🤪
Its someone in the pack. Thats all i can say apperantly.

Packdad🥰
Welp great now im evan worried, one of my babies could be hurt.

Reaken69🤪
Just leave it ok. He will say when his ready.

Comments have been disabled by user.

"You will be ok babywolf."

413 words