advice

Theos pov.
EVERYTHING IS NOT OK. Why wont beswick leave me alone. Im not a weak little vulnerable puppy that i was after the war. Im the alpha i always meant to be. I may not be the alpha of my own pack but my baby wolf is going to need someone there for him. Im gonna head over to dereks for advice. Great now im asking for advice. Dang the blue eyed beta really did something to me.

2 hour later
I arrive at dereks apartment. I knock at the door waiting patiently looking at my shoes. I cant believe i am doing this. I cant believe im asking for advice.

Dereks pov
I heard a knock at the door so i fling my t-shirt over my sweaty shoulder and advance towards the door. Ive just been working out because with this beswick shizzle going on there is gonna be a lot of fighting i know that for a fact.

I open the door to see theo. Poor boy is going through alot right now. "Theo... come in... do you want something to drink or eat." I ask. "Just some water will be fine." He lloked back down almost ashamed. "Hey derek.... i need advice." Theo says as i brung over the glass of water over to  him.  He quitly thanks me as i begin to think of advice. "What advice do you need?" I ask the young man sitting infront of me. Theo takes a sip from the glass and begins." I dont want to drag li into this. I love him to peices and his scared, his scared for his live. Beswick has his perents. His torturing liams perents and i dont know what to do." Theo says as tears beging to come into his eyes but he is quick to blink them away. "At this point theo i would be over there already with the pack behind me. Go to dcott he will help you out i promise you." I say. Theo nodds. He gets up " i should be leaving i left a very sad puppy in the living room." Theo laughs lightening the mood. "Yeah you better." I say.

Theos pov
I get home and see liam watching supernatrual. "Hey babe, you know in this tv show, is there anyone you ship together." Liam shouts. I sit next to him. "Yeah actually, i ship destiel because they are like everything and sabriel." I reply. "Same, so why the fuck dont they include it." Liam shouts at the tv. " baby wolf are you ok, are ypu on your man period." I say jokingly. "Hey thats not very nice" liam says making me melt. This dude is my everything.

455 words