Do we just say goodbye? (18)

"Happy birthday Cody!" I yelled giving hime a kiss.

"I guess" Cody was all grumpy while he packed his bags.

"Cody, look at me I know your going to miss me but come on I have my moive stuff and you have your tour stuff"

"Your going to be in Paris while i'm in the U.S."

"And your point is?"

"Miles apart I wont be able to do this" He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"Cody I have to go visit my teacher and you have to pack call me later tonight?"

"Fine" I walked home to find my home school teacher sitting at the kitchen table. I rolled my eyes and took a seat across from her.

~2 hours later~

"Are we done?"

"Ha ha yes oh and when you leave for Paris I won't be there right away. I'll come for about a week then i'll leave and send a friend to be your teacher I have kids to teacher here sorry"

"Its prefectly fine" My mum said handing me a plate of cookies. I didn't really like Ms. Mayo she was a mean old lady. I mean she yelled at me if I didn't get something.

"Mum I wish I could go back to being a normal girl"

"Sweetie here you are but this all was and is your choice"

"I kinda regret it though"

"Finish packing" I finished packing for Paris.

"Hey love" I turned around to find Cody.

"Wait who let you in? My mum left an hour ago"

"Alex"

"Alex!"

"What!"

"Something you need to tell me!?!"

"Oh yeah Codys here!" I rolled my eyes Alex is odd.

"Sky! I'm home!"

"Mum can Cody stay for dinner!"

"Sure but I told you..!"

"Blame Alex he let him in!"

"Okay"

~hour later~

"Dinner!" We ran downstairs to go eat dinner. Its feels odd to say that in 2 days I leave for Paris and Cody heads back to Los Angeles to start his tour. I will be busy all year so I won't see much of him. We finished eating and I walked with Cody to the door.

"Gonna miss you"

"I'm going to miss you too" I started to tear up.

"Babe don't cry" I gave Cody a hug. We had the type of releationship where we weren't just boyfriend and girlfriend but we were also each others best friend. So with him leaving and me being busy I lose not only my boyfriend but my best friend. I lose Alli too and everyone here. I kissed Cody goodnight and went upstairs to got to bed.6

I woke up to a text message from everyone in the crew. They all said the same thing. Meeting at the beach bring you board and wet suit. I smiled and changed into my bathing suit and threw on my cover up. Packed a bag with towels, magiznes, wet suit, etc.

"Hey your late" Giorgia joked.

"Who's all here?" I only asked since I only saw her.

"Umm Cody, Jake, Josh, Sophie, Toby, Campbell, Kaylee, Bella, Alli think thats it... oh and Baden and Charlie stopped by"