All over again (9)

• Dedicated to Curdy's Angel (She's a twitter friend)

Cody turned me over and got up. He walked to his room. After he left Alli walked in with some dry clothes.

"Here, don't kill him he has a signing in the morning" Alli said shutting the door. I changed and walked to Cody's room. He was staring off into space.

"Are you ever going to kiss me at a random time then talk to me!?!" I practically screamed at him. He just sat there.

"Ugh Cody I swear you the worlds most difficult boy ever!" I said sitting on the floor. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. dammit!Why am I crying.

"Cody i'm sick of crying over you sometimes I wish I never met you!" I screamed now bawling tears. He didn't even look at me. Great he is regretting kissing me. I always put my heart on the line to have it broken.

Cody's POV

She was screaming at me, tears washing away make-up I ruined with the shower. She though I didn't have feelings for her but, I actually never stopped loving her. My new song Wish You Were Here was written about her after all I missed her like crazy. I couldn't take it I walked over to her pulled her up into my arms and kissed her.

":Okay I need some sleep I have a signing will you show up please I am performing one of my newest songs. Happy I kissed you and then talked" I said hugging her tight. I felt her nod into the hug. I picked up up bridal style and carried her to the extra room in our suite. I laie her down in the bed and turned to leave.

"No don't go please stay" She pleaded grabbing my hand. I smiled and laid down next to her. We talked for hours. She never brought up the kiss or me liking her and I didn't mind. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she put her head on my chest.

"Comfy?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I love you" She said looking up into my eyes. I smiled widely.

"I love you more" I said with a smirk kissing her forehead.

"Whatever" She said laying back down. She slowly drift off to sleep. She looked so peaceful I didn't bother moving. I pulled the covers over us and sooner or latter a drifted off to sleep.

Alli's POV

I was walking towards my room when I passed the extra suite guessing Sky was staying in there. I saw Cody laying next to Sky. Well actually Sky laying on Cody they both were asleep. I walked in and took a picture and tweeted it. Look at Codesand my bestie spending quality time together ;). I walked out and walked to my room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I woke up this morning before Cody and walked into the room where I last saw him a woke him up.

"Cody you have to leave before us so get up, get a shower, get dressed!" I said shaking Cody causingSky to wake up.

"Shut upAlli"Cody said removing the covers.

"Gross your shirtless" I said backing up.

"I find it hot. Wait did I say that out loud?" Sky said with a smirk.

"Yes you did" Cody said getting up.

"Go shower now!" I yelled at the no up Cody. Cody got dressed and all of us were showered. We got into the car and went to the signing. Cody went and sat at the table and Sky and I sat next to him. The signing went by really fast.

"Okay everyone I will be preforming one of my newest songs for a certain girl" Cody said Smiling at Sky. He began to sing.

If you ever need to cry...

I'll wipe the tears right from your eyes.

Oh yes, I will.

If you can't fall asleep at night...

I'll sing to you a lullaby.

Oh yes, I will.

Can I be your gentlemen?

I'll be as gentle as I can.

Girl, what will it take?

To be your gentlemen.

I swear I'll be the luckiest man.

If I can be your gentlemen.

I wanna be the one you hug.

When the world is just too much.

Oh what you say?

I wanna be the one you trust. (trust)

I'll keep your secrets between us.

Oh what you say?

Can I be your gentlemen?

I'll be as gentle as I can.

Girl, what what would it take?

To be your gentlemen.

I swear I'll be the luckiest man.

If I could be your gentlemen.

Yeah.

I will open every door for you.

'Cause my lady should be first - awh yeah.

I'll throw my jacket over a puddle.

'Cause my lady should be first, ooooh yeaah.

So tell me baby possibly, that you might consider me?

Just say you will.

And I love you humbly.

I just pray that you believe -

That I could be your gentlemen.

Ooh.

Da duh da duh da duh...

Da duh da duh da duh... (x2)

Da da duh duh duh da...

Sky's POV

Cody began to sing a song I think its called gentlemen.

"Now I would like to bring said girl on stage Sky come on up" Cody said. I walked on stage. "Sky Ashley Jaxson will you take me back?" Cody said I heard a lot of awing from the crowd.

"Cody Robert Simpson of course" I said. He stood up and kissed me right there in front of everyone.