Here we go again.... (6)

I walked down to the beach and saw Jake talking to some kids. Josh and Kaylee were holding hands. They got together like a month ago.

"SKY!" Jake yelled running to hug me. I swear that boy doesn't see me for a day and suddenly misses me like crazy.

"JAKEY!" I screaming back. I notice three kids standing with Kaylee and Josh.

"Okay Jake put down my girlfriend I haven't seen her in a month you see her everyday at school!" someone says. I let go of Jake and see CODY! I run like crazy to hug him.We sat there hugging each other.

"Okay you got your hug now shes mine like promised!" Tom said pulling at Cody's arm.

"I didn't get mine!" Alli said pushing them both.

"Okay beach party time!" Kaylee screamed taking off her cover up.

"Gotta go change" Alli and I said at the same time. We walked with each other to change. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Cody he had on his swim trunks. He was more ripped than I remebered I turned around to go back into the bathroom because I got really hot. But Cody grabbed me around my waist.

"Ah my gorious girlfriend" Cody said kissing me.

"Gross Codes were stay at her house you don't have to make it a make out session now" Alli said covering her eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked confused.

"Your mum said we could spend the night the whole time were here we all are." Cody said taking my hand as we walked back down to our spot.

"What Cody means by all of us is the whole Simpson family... Cody don't look now but her comes a crowd of fans" Alli said putting on her sunglasses.

"CODY CODY IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" One screamed.

"YOUR CHEATING ON ME!" One screamed pushing me. That pissed me off.

"He's not cheating on you he doesn't even know you! And listen don't ever touch me again!" I said getting in her face. She punched me in the face and I lost it. I jumped on her and started punching her.

"SKY!" Kaylee and Alli screamed pulling me off the girl. But they weren't strong enough. To get me off of her it took Jake, Josh, and Cody.

"Sky are you alright?" Cody asked setting me down on a rock. I refused to say a word Cody had never seen me like that ever.

"Relax Cody she has a mean right hook" Josh said with a smirk. I punched him in the arm. "See I told you ouch that hurt" Josh said with a puppy dog face.

"Just shut up" I finally said. "Cody i'm fine my brother taught me how to fight remember Mike?" I asked Cody. Mike was my older brother much older. He was 19 and in collage.

"Oh yeah he invited me over to help when is he on break?" Cody asked chuckling.

"Um he has another month I think" I said standing up.

"Well party time!" Kaylee screamed. We turned on the radio. Jake and Cody were surfing. Josh and Kaylee were having a make-out session.

"Gross you two!" Alli screamed. They quickly broke apart. Cody came back up the beach soaking wet and shirtless. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

"Like? I worked hard on all this" Cody said wrapping his arms around me.

"Yes ready to head home?" I asked kissing his lips lightly.

"Were heading to my house. Alli, Tom you coming?" Cody asked putting his arm around me.

"Nah I wanna stay." Alli said.

"Will Alex be there?" Tom asked. I shook my head and the three of us headed to my house.I opened the door and my mum was in the kitchen baking.

"Cody! Tom! cookie boys?" My mum asked calmly. They each took one.

"You knew they were coming and didn't tell me!" I said.

"Cody wanted to surprise you.. Cody don't even think about hugging me yourall sandygo shower then you can have a hug" My mum said sending Cody upstairs. Alex came out of the game room and got soon cookies then took Tom with him. I walked up to my room and pulled out my phone and checked Twitter. I felt tears in my eyes. The hate was getting worse.

"Whats wrong babe?" Cody asked sitting down next to me. I put my head on his chest. He took my phone and scrolled through the tweets. "Don't listen to them" Cody said I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up Cody was gone.

Cody's POV

I woke up Alli.

"Cody really its really early" Alli said still half asleep.

"Has Sky mentioned the hate to you?" I asked hopping that she didn't cry alot.

"She hints around to it but doesn't say anything you should ask Sophie or Jake doubt she would tell Josh." Alli said laying back down. I took a shower and headed to the beach I knew Jake would be there. Early morning surfs were our thing.

"Jake" I called when I saw him walking down the beach.

"Cody no wetsuit no morning surf wow Cali changed ya mate." Jake said setting his board down.

"Has Sky mentioned the hate to you like does she cry alot?" I asked really worried. He took a long pause.

"She came to my house a couple days ago the tenth time this month in tears" Jake said. He wouldn't look at me.

"Is it the hate?" I asked.

"Yes its getting worse mate she needs you today isn't the first time a fan has punched her before but its the first time she has attacked them." Jake said standing up. "If you want to know more go talk with Sophie she tells her mor about this than me" Jake shot me the GCF sign and ran down the beach. It was 9oclock now so I walked to Sophie's. I knocked and she opened the door.

"CODY! sorry I missed the beach yesterday." Sophie said inviting me in.

"Its okay all you missed was Sky almost killing one of my fans" I said sitting on the couch

"Wait what again really?" Sophie said as soon as she did she covered her mouth.

"Soph what do you mean does that happen alot? does she cry alot? is the hate getting to be to much for her?" I asked quickly.

"Whoa there mr. 20 questions." Sophie said sitting down besides me.

"Sophie!" I said getting mad.

"Yes, kinda, and yes. happy" Sophie said glaring at me. "Cody I wasn't suposed to tell you but I had to now Cody unless you want to come to the mall with me and Alli its time to leave" Sophie said standing up. I stood up and left with her. I can't belive it Sky is losing it. I got back to her house she was outside doing homework.

"Hey where have you been?" She asked smiling. I gave her a weak smile.

"Talked to Jake and Sophie since when has the hate became to much?" I asked I had to know.

"Cody i'm fine its nothing" She lied.

"Sky look at me that girl wasn't the first you've punched was she? Last night wasn't the first cry was it?" I yelled at her. She began to cry.

"CODY ROBERT SIMPSON! YOU DON'T BELIVE ME DO YOU! WELL YOUR RIGHT I HAVE PUNCHED SOME OF YOUR OTHER FANS I DO CRY OFFTEN BUT I DON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW ALLI AND YOU TALKED SHE DOESN'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT SOME DAYS ITS TO MUCH AND I KNEW IF I TOLD YOU THAT THERE WOULD BE NO US THAT THIS WOULD BE THE END!" She screamed crying.

"Well your right I don't wanna see you cry I know this will make you cry even more but in the long run I am saving tears Sky i'm sorry but its over" I said walking away.