Moving on or Going backwards (8)

Its been about a year since the brake up. I have gotten over it but never stopped having feelings for Cody. I want to talk to him so bad but, he's super busy. He is going to be in town for aTV interview maybe I can talk to him then. At that moment I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. it was a text from Alli.

Alli Simpson <3: Just landed see you soon!

Sophie Harrison <3: Can't wait! :)

Me: Group text? And I can't wait either!

Alli Simpson <3: Yes group text what are we going to do during Cody's interview?

Sophie Harrison <3: Idk as long as were together. But no Kaylee

Me: Agreed she's been all Kissie face with Josh lately anyway

Alli Simpson <3: okay well g2g

Me: bye xoxo

Sophie Harrison <3: bye xoxo

And with that we ended our conversation. I got up out of my bed and walked over to my closet. What to wear? I grabbed a light blue button down shirt and a pair of denim shorts. I straightened my wavy hair and did my make up. I was about to walk out the door when I realised I wasn't wearing shoes. Silly me. I ran back up stairs and grabbed my favorite pair of blue floral print vans. Grabbed my white Swaggie snap-back and walked out the door. I walked to the Wacky Shack and got a milkshake.

"Sky?" A very familiar voice said behind me. I turned to see Cody.

"Oh hi Cody" I said with a faint smile.

"One order of fries please" Cody ordered. I started to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "Don't leave so soon i wanna catch up" Cody said. I though quickly. Should I walk away or stay.

"Fine but your sharing your fries" I said playfully punching his arm.We walked to a table and at that very moment were modded by fans. Cody was signing autographs like crazy didn't even say a word to me or look at me. So I got up and walked away.I was walking down the beach when I got a text from Alli.

Alli Simpson <3: I see you ;)

Me: Creepy much are you stalking me?

Alli Simpson <3: no turn around :)

I turned around to see Alli. I ran and hugged her.

"I was afraid you wouldn't react" Alli said taking a step back to look at me. "Beachy theme?"

"You know it after all I am one of Gold Coasts Finest" I said with a smile. We walked back to my house and turned on the TV by the pool. Alli put on Cody's interview.

"So Cody we know you keep saying your single but who is this beautiful girl in these pictures?" The interviewer asked. Suddenly pictures from today were on the screen.

"Hey turn on channel four now!" Sophie said walking through the door.

"All ready on" Alli and I said eyes glued on the TV.

"Those are from today I see" Cody said with a smirk. "Well she was my girlfriend but now she's just a friend she probably doesn't even have feeling for me any more I mean its been a year." Cody said his eyes shining I could tell he had tears in them but was holding them back. He was wrong I still had feeling I mean I loved the boy.

"You two are matching almost the same shirt and the same shoes" The lady said pointing to the pictures.

"So I see" Cody said with his famous smirk.

"Do you still have feelings for her?" The interviewer asked. I could here talking behind me but didn't care I had to know. Just as he was about to talk the TV turned off.

"GIVE ME THE REMOTE YOU TWO!" I screamed. Alli and Sophie gave in. I turned the TV back on.

"Well that's all we have time for" The lady said waving goodbye. I turned off the TV and glared that Alli and Sophie.

"Sorry" They both said. After about an hour of swimming Sophie went home and I walked Alli to her hotel.

"Dammit I forgot my key" Alli said at the door. She knocked really hard on the door until a shirtless Cody wearing a towel came and opened it. "Put on some clothes bro" Alli said pushing past him.

"I just got out the shower" Cody said walking into the bathroom.

"Come on in actually Call your mom and ask to spend the night your on break after all." Alli said handing my the hotel phone. I called my mum.

"Can I stay with the Simpson's?" Yes I promise" Okay thank love you too" I said quickly. "I can stay!"

"Your staying the night?" Cody asked still shirtless but this time with pants on and not a towel.

"Yes and do you always open the hotel door in just a towel?" I asked looking at him funny.

"He's done it in just about every city good thing i'm not a fan" Alli said throwing Cody a shirt.

"Maybe if you didn't always forget your key I wouldn't have to"Cody said throwing the shirt back at her. "We never got to catch up Sky" Cody said coming to give me a hug.

"No your all wet" I said pushing him away. Cody picked me up threw me over his shoulder and dragged me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and put me in it fully dressed.

"Now your all wet" Cody said with a smirk.

"Cody your so dead" I said turning the shower off. I stepped out of the shower but I tripped and fell on Cody.

"Well hello beautiful" Cody said looking into my eyes.

"Steal that from your interviewer?" I asked still a little mad a Cody.

"So you saw? So you know?" Cody asked.

"I saw" I said looking away.

"Then I can do this and not have to explain" Cody said.

"Do wha......" I was cut off by Cody kissing me.

~Author's note~

sorry about it being short I wanted to update then realised I had a project due tomorrow enjoy :)