Love Me For Me (13)

A/N Hey i've been having issues with Wattpad so sorry this is late :/ Oh yeah could you guys believe that he retweeted an egg?! That upset me...any away lets get to this stuff.

I sat on my bed and waited for the call. My phone rang and I quickly answered.

"Hello? I'm so happy you called how are you? When do you have to go again? Are you winning the battle?" I rambled on.

"Um Hello Love" I rolled my eyes at his familiar voice.

"I was expecting Kaylee"

"Oh yeah she had another round of kemo today well call me afterwards to update me"

"Bye Love you"

"Bye 143"

"Cody no just no say it"

"I Love you"

"Much better" We hung up and Kaylee called right after we did.

"Hello" She said weakly.

"How are you?"

"Well after today I have one last round of kemo"

"Thank god" I felt the tears falling.

"Don't cry well i'm sorry but I need rest bye"

"Bye" My heart is being broken.

My boyfriend<3: So excited can't wait <3

My girlfriend<3<3: About?

My Boyfriend<3: Wait you don't know yet?

My girlfriend<3<3: I'm clueless

My boyfriend<3: Oh my bad

"Sky pack you bags were going to spend Christmas with the Simpson's in a cabin in Canada"

My girlfriend<3<3: So I am spending x-mas with you :) my mum just told me

My boyfriend<3: Yes oh and your dad is coming to which means Emma too

I set my phone down and began to pack. Nothing like spending the holidays with my mum and dad AND my boyfriend.

Big Bro: Hey guess who will be in Canada with the fam?

Little sis: Hmmm Cody? ;)

Big Bro: hurtful no me

Little sis: That was my second guess well gotta pack bye 143

Big bro: Whatever bye ily2

Perfect the whole family. We leave in just two weeks.

~2 weeks later~

"Come on Sky we have to leave or we'll miss our flight!"

"Then come get my bags and put them in the car and i'll be down in a bit!" A angered Mike walked up the stairs and grabbed my bags.

"You could do this yourself" I stuck my tongue out at Mike and walked into my closet. Hmm do I bring a extra jacket or not. I mean I packed five but to I wear one to the airport. Nah I rather wear Cody's. I grab my Iphone and run down stairs.

"That's everything now get into the car sis" I hopped in the car I was next to my little brother Alex. He was busy playing on his DS.

My sister's stupid & annoy boyfriend Cody: Hey were waiting on you guys

My girlfriend<3<3: Ha ha ha

My sister's stupid & annoy boyfriend Cody: What's so funny about that?