Let's Restart (10)

I heard Cody's fans screaming different things at me as we kissed. I Ignored the bad stuff, actually I ignored it all.

"Alright everyone that's all for today" Cody said with a huge smile. We walked outside to the car and I took out my phone to see a text from Jake.

Jakey: Some kiss

Me: So you were there?

Jakey: Sure was congrats you got him back

Me: Thanks but this all feels weird we didn't speak for almost a year and now were back together

Jakey: Follow your heart if it feels wrong don't lead him on

Me: It feels right its just like I don't know him anymore

Jakey: I feel like that sometimes

Me: Well Cody is going crazy in the car so I should probably go bye :)

Jakey: Call me tonight Bye

Me: Got it

I put my phone back in my pocket. I looked over at my boyfriend and best-friend. I smiled. I do love Cody. But i'm afraid that he will break my heart. I look at Cody and the night we broke up plays back in my head I feel a tear run down my face.

"Shh relax everything is all right i'm right here" Cody soothes. "Talk to me what's wrong?" Cody asks pulling me into his lap. I can't say a word so I take out my phone and text him.

Me: CodyI can't say the words.. I replay the night we broke up over and over again.... about what I should have said what I should have done... that night I told you I loved you for the first time ever.. and you.. you... you

I couldn't type anymore I just sent the text.

"Sky look at me" He pulled my head up and looked into my eyes. "I love you like crazy I missed you to much and I was stupid that night I didn't want to hurt you but I made it worse by ending it" He placed a soft gentle kiss on my lips. "And I will not make that mistake again" He said smiling at me. We got out of the car at there hotel and Cody ran to my side of the car just to open the door.

"Cody I have hands" I said getting out of the car.

"I know but in my song I said I would open every door for you so I am" Cody said opening the hotel's door.

"My gentleman" I said walking through the door. I took his hand and intertwined it with mine. He opened the rooms door for me and I took a seat on the couch as Cody unbuttoned his shirt walking to his room. I whistled at him as he walked away. He told me he loved me. He walked back in the room with some shorts on and a shirt in hand.

"What was that?" Cody said with a smirk. I stood up walked over to him wrapped my around his neck and looked into those blue green eyes. He picked me up his hands right under my butt. He crashed his lips not mine no questions asked. His soft lips moving in sync with mine. We kissed for what felt like forever. He bit my bottom lip, then pulled away. "I didn't wanna go to far after all you are a lady" Cody said putting me down.

"Cody I wanna show you what I found relaxes me and kept my mind off you after our breakup." I say changing the subject.

"Okay let me grab my coat and we can go" Cody says sliding on his floral print Vans.

"Cody why wear shorts if you going to wear a jacket?" I asked.

"Its in case you get cold" Cody says grabbing his defeat the label jacket. We walk out the door as Cody texts his mum. "Where are we walking to?" Cody says sliding on a pair of sunglasses.

"Were here" I said stopping at our school gym.

"Why are we at your school?" Cody asked following me. I opened the door and walked in followed by Cody. "Whats with the targets?" Cody asked.

"Remember before you left we got an archery program well I joined when we broke up and I love it" I said getting my bow.

"So my girlfriend likes to play with weapons?" Cody said with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and listen to me I want you to try" I said handing him my bow. I helped him load the bow and shoot. He didn't do good but hit the target.

"How is this relaxing?" Cody asked clearly frustrated.

"It relaxes me because I put every single bad though into each arrow and shoot it away" I say shooting a arrow. Cody takes the bow and arrows away from me.

"Sky was this your way of forgetting me?" Cody said taking a seat in the bleachers.

"Kinda" I say biting my lip.

"Relax I did my share of trying to forget you but none of it worked" Cody said taking a step towards me. I smiled a little. "Do you still surf?" Cody asked. I looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes

"Haven't been in almost a year.. reminded me to much of you" I say softly.

"Time to change that how about tomorrow?" Cody asks. As I am about to answer him my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Is this Ms. Sky Jaxson?"

"Yes may I ask who this is?"

"My name is Tasha and I am asking you to come here down to New York for a photo shoot"

"TashaI will have to speak with my Mum about it can I call you back after we talk?"

"That is understandable just give me a call when you have made your decision"

"Okay bye"

"Who was that?" Cody asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"This lady named Tasha" I said putting my bow away.

"What she want?" Cody asked as we walked out the door.

"She wanted me to come to New York for a photo shoot" I said unlocking the door to my house.

"Great" Cody said taking a seat on the couch.

"I have to talk to my mum but I don't know if she will go for it" I said laying upside down next to him.

"I wouldn't go for what?" My mum said walking to the kitchen.

"This lady called her and asked her to be in this photo shoot" Cody said.

"That's great where is it?" My mum asked.

"New York. That's so far away and I know you won't go for it" I answered

"Mumtalk some sense into your daughter" Cody said standing up.

"Cody why don't you go take a walk to Jake's while we talk" My mum said taking a seat next to me.

"Okay" Cody said walking out the door.

"I think its great opportunity for you but you can't be alone and I can't get off work" My mum said biting her lip.

"You know something your holding out on me what is it?" I asked knowing my mum too well.

"You could stay with you dad if you truly want to go just call him and find out the dates" My mum said handing me the house phone. Ever since my dad told me about the engagement I stopped call I deleted his email his, phone number, anything that reminded me of him. My mum stood up and walked away.

"I'm going to Jake's!" I yelled after my mum. I walked to Jake's. I didn't want to call my dad but I had to speak to him at some point. I knocked on Jake's door and he opened it.

"Hey Sky come on in" Jake said hugging me.

"So...: Cody said.

"I have to call my dad in order to go" I said with a frown.

"So call" Jake and Cody said at the same time each handing me a phone. I just stood there looking at them both.

~Author's note~

Hope you all are enjoying the story :)