Chapter 12

Y/N watched as a little girl ran out of a tunnel holding as many eggs as she could. "Sophie?" Jack looked at the child while leaning on his staff. Sophie stared at the guardians, dropping her eggs. She saw tooth and smiled, "Pretty!" Sophie saw the elf that had come with them and immediately grabbed him.

"How did she get here?" Bunny asked. North patted his jacket down, "Snow globe..." He smiled sheepishly while laughing nervously. The guardians seemed confused as to what to do. "It's kind of like you guys have never been around kids before." Jack said as he moved to stand next to Y/N.

"We are busy protecting children, we don't have time for- for children." North said trying to think of how to word his sentence. Y/N laughed as she saw Tooth try and calm Sophie down by showing her teeth from kids. "I got this one guys." Y/N whispered something in Jack's ear before going to Sophie.

Sophie had recognized Y/N and immediately put her arms up for Y/N to hug her. Y/N picked Sophie up and saw as a small snowflake touched Bunny's nose. Y/N brought Sophie to Bunny and watched as they started helping the eggs get decorated. Y/N had been here before so she knew where everything was.

She grabbed Jack's hand and led him to where the eggs got colored. She dipped her finger in the paint and drew a heart on Jack's face. Jack looked confused but he smiled when he saw his reflection from the paint river. Y/N and Jack helped grab the eggs and got them decorated.

They stood together and watched as Sophie fell asleep in Bunny's arms. "We'll take her home." Y/N said as she gestured towards Jack. "You guys can't, Pitch is-" "No match for this." Jack interrupted Tooth as he showed her his staff.

"We'll be quick as a bunny." Y/N smiled. After a while Y/N and Jack had finally arrived at Sophie's house. Jack struggled to remove her arms from around his body and tried to place her on her bed. She fell on the floor still sleeping. "Sophie? Are you awake?" Jack heard her mother. He quickly placed Sophie's cover on her and threw a stuffed animal next to her.

The whole time Y/N was laughing as Jack struggled with Sophie. Jack grabbed her hand and led her away from Jamie's house. They sat on a random houses rooftop looking at the sky. "Here I made you something." Y/N looked at Jack as he pulled something out from his pocket.

It was a bracelet that had a snowflake attached to it. "Jack, it's beautiful." Jack smiled and reached for your hand. "Can I put it on?" Jack asked. Y/N nodded and gave him her hand. He hooked the bracelet around your wrist and clasped it on. "Thank you Jack, I love it." Y/N smiled. Jack blushed a bit as you smiled at him. Y/N leaned over and kissed him on his cheek." Jack blushed more and looked at you.

Your eyes met, keeping eye contact with each other, neither of you noticed you were getting closer to each other. Jack slipped his arm around your waist bringing you closer to him. You both had a noticeable blush on your faces and were about to kiss, when suddenly, "Jack!" "Y/N!"

Both you and Jack turned to look at the forest where you heard the voices calling you from. You and Jack turned to look at each other and nodded. Both of you got up and made your way to the forest.