Chapter 3

"Ten years?!" Bunny asked/yelled. Y/N nodded. "Yeah just about ten years. Why are you guys so surprised?" Santa looked at her and asked "How did you die?"

Y/N floated just above the ground and crossed her legs in a sitting position. "Well as you know I keep aging over the years but I'll stop when I turn 18 next year."

They all nodded listening to her.

*Flashback to ten years ago*

"Bye Y/N! I love you!" "Bye mom, love you too!" Y/N ran out of the house closing the door behind her.

Y/N ran and caught up with her sister. "Hey Y/N before school starts let's go to the lake!" Y/N was about to decline but was dragged there anyway.

They made it to the lake in the woods and ran across. "Y/N look I can skate with regular shoes!" Her sister yelled excitedly.

Y/N watched her sister skate around but something caught her eye. She saw a girl who looked about her sister's age, sitting in the middle of the lake. "Hey, S/N, go on ahead without me, I'll be there later." S/N looked Y/N questioningly, but saw the girl and nodded. "Ok, see you at lunch!" She gave her sister a quick hug then ran off.

Y/N set her bag down on the snow then made her way to the girl. "Umm, are you ok?" The girl quickly wiped her eyes and sniffled. "I'm fine." Y/N sat next to her. "Ok." Y/N hesitantly placed her hand on the girl's shoulder as she saw her shaking slightly. "I don't know what you're going through or if it'll be ok, and even if you don't know me, I'll be here."

They sat there together for a while, eventually the girl opened up to Y/N, and Y/N sat there and listened. After an hour or so the girl finally stood up. "Thank you. It was nice to have someone listen, even if it was dumb stuff."

Y/N smiled at her, "Talking about your feelings and struggles aren't dumb. So don't worry about it." Y/N watched the girl walk off and waved from afar. Y/N turned back to go grab her bag when the ice started cracking. She stood still calming her breathing.

"One step at a time." She told herself under her breath. Y/N took slow steps and released a breath of relief as she got away from the cracks. A gasp left her lips as she felt herself fall.

*Time skip next night*

Y/N floated out of the water and broke the ice on the lake. As soon as she did it reformed. She floated up more and saw the moon.

She gently descended to the ground and stood on the ice. She looked down and somewhat saw her reflection. Her H/C hair was now white/silver and her E/C eyes were now Sky blue.

She looked around and she thought she heard the moon talking to her.

*End of Flashback*

"I couldn't believe it at first, but Manny explained it all to me and I slowly understood. So without anyone knowing I learned how to control my powers and how to use them and how to find you guys. My mom thinks my hair changed from the shock I went through, she's not sure about my eyes though but she doesn't question it." Y/N finished explaining and looked at them.

"Any questions?" Y/N asked. "So you're exactly like Jack Frost?" Tooth asked. Y/N nodded. "Well I'm mostly like Jack Frost, but I have more powers. Speaking of him, I met his today. He's nice, and he doesn't seem to know a lot about himself."

Santa nodded and said "Well we need to bring him here." Y/N thought for a second and said "I know how."