James, Professional Cockblocker

Warning! Talks about sexual activities, smoking and drinking

"Padfoot?" someone called behind them. James.

    America kept her back turned to James and pulled her hood more over her face as Sirius sprung in front of her. He put his hands on her shoulders and guided her the other way.

    "Padfoot! Is that your mystery girl?" James taunted teasingly as they began to speed walk away. James followed them, but America made sure he never saw her face.

    "Get lost, Prongs!" he called out to him. "Run," Sirius whispered in her ear.

    "I can barely fucking walk, and you want me to run?" she sneered through gritted teeth.

    "Fine, let James see you," he narrowed his eyes at her, and she groaned quietly. America boulted down the empty corridors as James ran after her.

    She was faster, smarter, and sneakier. America passed the kitchens and took a sharp turn to the left, then to the right. She went up the stairs and into a second corridor. James lost sight of her, and America immediately transformed into a fox and hid in the shadows. She sprinted up the stairs until she found a wall. America paced three times and there appeared a door.

    The Room of Requirement. It was the room that a person can only enter when they have real need of it.

    A highly polished door had appeared in the wall. America seized the brass handle pulled open the door and went into a spacious room lit with flickering torches like those that illuminated the dungeons eight floors below.

    The walls were lined with wooden bookcases, and instead of chairs, there were large silk cushions on the floor. A set of shelves at the far end of the room carried a range of instruments such as Sneakoscopes, Secrecy Sensors, some old typewriters, parchment, looking glasses and a large, cracked Foe-Glass. The door shut behind her and she walked around the room. In the middle, there was a table where a large bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough, two spoons, a bottle of red wine and four wine cups.

    America sat on one of the sofas and sighed. The good and bad thing about this room was that none of the Marauders knew about it. So, while James won't be able to find her, neither would Sirius. America noticed a fireplace with a bag of floo powder. She picked up the cookie dough, the bottle, and the cups and walked into the fireplace.

    America took a pinch of glittering powder out of the flowerpot, stepped up to the fire, and threw the powder into the flames.

    With a roar, the fire turned emerald green and rose higher than her height. America stepped right into it, shouted, "Gryffindor common room!" and vanished. She landed in the common room, glad to see it was empty, and dashed to her dorm. America took off Sirius' hoodie and put on a white shirt with black, plaid stripes and took off her sweatpants, replacing them with black pants. She ran to the common room and took a seat on one of the sofas. America took a spoon full of cookie dough and plopped it into her mouth just as Sirius and James can in through the portrait.

    "Why won't you just tell me who it is?" James asked dramatically lifting his arms over his head and letting them fall.

    "Because I don't want to," Sirius replied.

    James turned and saw her. "Swiper!" he said, rushing over to her, falling down on the couch and stealing some of America's cookie dough. Sirius looked at her bewildered and she simply smirked knowingly.

    "Hey!" She frowned.

    "You won't believe what I just saw," he said excitedly.

    "What?" she asked.