Raw Cookie Dough and Doubts

Warning! Smoking and a few sexual activities

They ran out of the common room, laughing. Sirius picked America up and threw her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and she let out a squeal. America struggled for a moment but accepted her defeat.

    "Sirius put me down," she scowled.

    "There's no way I'm doing that," he laughed. Sirius got out the Marauders Map as he carried America somewhere. She managed to snatch the map from his hands and looked at the people out.

    "There," she whispered, pointing to a corridor not too far away.

    Sirius rolled his eyes but followed her orders. He set America down and she paced three times until the door to the Room of Requirement appeared. "Mer . . ." Sirius whispered, staring at the door in front of them. "What is this?"

    America clapped her hands in delight and seized the brass handle. She grabbed Sirius' hand and pulled him inside the room. There was a bottle of wine, two cups, a plate of freshly baked cookies, a bowl of cookie dough, and milk for good measure. America fell back on the sofa and popped the bottle of wine open. Sirius looked around in shock but soon recovered by grabbing a few cookies and getting on the couch next to her. She took a big sip of wine and held it out to Sirius, which he gladly took. America cleared her throat. "First of all, you are not to tell anyone about this place," she looked at him sternly. "Understood?"

    He nodded.

    "Good. Secondly," America slapped the side of his head.

    "Ow! What was that for?" he asked.

    "Don't talk about our sex life in front of my brother," she snapped.

    Sirius smirked and leaned towards her. "But I know you liked it," he whispered in her ear.

    She rolled her eyes. "You had no right."

    Sirius got out a cigarette and lit it. He knew exactly what he was doing. He chuckled darkly and leaned into her neck, letting out a breath of smoke onto her skin. He was so close they were almost touching, and she could feel his cold breath tickle her skin, sending shivers down her spine. "But you didn't seem to mind. It's not my fault I can't help showing off. And you know what? I think I've forgotten what we did," he whispered into her ear and the hairs on her arms rose and America sucked in a breath. "Would you mind . . . refreshing my memory just a little?"

    "Hmm," she thought for a moment. He knew that she wanted it, and she knew that he did too, so why not? "I guess you do deserve to be . . . punished for your actions . . ."

    He nodded slowly, his light stubble tickling her neck as he began to kiss her shoulder. America quickly pushed him off of her so hard that he fell on his back on the sofa. She climbed on top of him and hungrily pressed her lips to his. She felt his smirk against her lips as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her lower down. America hurriedly took off her shirt and kissed him more passionately this time.

    Without breaking the kiss, Sirius unclipped her bra, sliding it down and throwing it across the Room of Requirement. There was absolutely no way she was finding that later. His fingers aimlessly drew circles on her back, making her shiver. He wrapped his arms around America and lifted her up, then setting her down on the sofa and getting on top of her. His lips trailed down to her jaw, then to her neck, collarbone, chest, waist, hips, and one lower.

    She gasped as he edged her pants down. He looked at the nasty purple, blue and yellow bruises on her inner thighs. Sirius looked almost proud; like it was some sort of artwork that he had created for her. He kissed the wounded area, and she bit her lip at the pain. Sirius slipped her pants back to their place. He kissed her lips again, this time more gently. "Merlin, you're so pretty," he whispered.

    Her heart fluttered. "You're so pretty too." She pressed her lips to his.

    Sirius hooked his finger into the loop of her pants and pulled away for a moment.

    She started playing with his hair, which she knew he liked. It was so soft for a boy. She loved the smell of his detergent, his soap, everything.

    He looked up at her and traces the bow of her lip. Then he moved up and brushed his lips against hers, teasing her. He bit on her bottom lip playfully. America liked all his different kinds of kisses, but maybe this kind best. Then he was kissing her with urgency; like he was utterly consumed, his hands in her hair, and she thought, no, these are the best.

    She pulled his shirt off and his warm skin brushed against hers. America hummed and he crashed down to the sofa, cuddling her.

    "We don't act like a couple," Sirius observed while drawing figures on her back.

    "What do you mean?"

    He kissed her hair. "I mean we act like friends."

    She hummed. "Friends snog in broom closets?"

    He chuckled. "No, I suppose they don't." He paused. "I want to take you on a date."

    America twisted her body to look at him.

    "I know you hate dates and being a normal human being, but —" he groaned. "Don't look at me like that."

    America realized she had the most distraught and disgusted facial expression. "Sorry," she mumbled and quickly straightened out her face.

    Code red. Code red. Abort mission.  

    Sirius kissed her nose and he pulled her into his arms. "I promise I won't take you to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. That place scares me." He laughed quietly, and America forced herself to nod.

AUTHORS NOTE: Hi! It's 2021. That's crazy. What do the three people that are reading this story think so far? I've written loads of stories and fanfics, but this is the first one that I've published so I'm happy to take suggestions and constructive criticism to help me better and improve my work.

I know I've not really included Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail) because I kind of hate him and it doesn't mention a lot about his personality and character in the books. do you want more scenes with James and Remus? do you want Remus to have a significant other and should I mention lily more? I'm open to anything really.

I won't be doing a lot of authors' notes because I know they get annoying and all but feel free to message me whenever. Anyway, thank you for reading this story and remember to stay at home!