MOCHAPPER 8 (NSFW Blowjob)

-

-

-

-

-

The next day I woke up to my phone vibrating. I was quite annoyed as I turned my phone on I see the time '6:30 AM'. I groan and answered my phone. 

"What do yo want" I said to the caller on the other end.

"Thats not how you respond to me.... Get yo ass up" Jimin says

I realized it was Jimin and I instantly hung up the phone. I was tired and I just wanted more sleep. He was becoming a real pain in the ass since he killed his girlfriend. I wasn't the one to be blamed for her death. 

He then text me and threaten me 'Get up or your friend Rose dies'

I roll over reading the message. 'This man is fucking crazy ' I run my hands through my hair and I stand up. I get dressed in a clean maid outfit and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I yawn and stretch a bit. I then head downstairs and sees a note 'Make breakfast' . I scoff and starts making some breakfast.

Then I hear the guys walk into the Kitchen.

"Smells good who is cooking?" Jin asked

"It smells better than your food" Jungkook said

"I don't think its Jimin, though we hadn't seen him all day" V said

"Who ever it is they can cook" Namjoon says.

They walked in and see me. I look at them and shudders. "A-ah Hey guys... Good morning" 

They seemed really confused on why I was wearing a maid outfit. They all walked out then walked back in.

"Why are you wearing that?" Suga asked

"Your stupid ass boss Jimin" I responded crossing my arms "Now sit down and eat I worked hard on this so stop asking questions"

They sigh and sit down. I watch them as they start to eat. They chat and smile as they enjoy the food. Soon that guy walks into the kitchen and joined them. I had secretly made myself my own plate and heads outside to the back foyer and eats it. I loved how quiet it was and how I had my own space. 

"(Y/N) Come clean up now" Jimin says after he finds me .

I sigh and gets up heading inside. He then grabs my arm and brings me into a extra room downstairs. He then forced me on my knees. 

"You know what to do clean it up" Jimin says forcing my head towards his shaft.

"..." I was gonna bite it off since he didn't threaten me with a gun. Soon he speaks.

"If you bite me I will strangle you" Jimin says angrily as he yanks my hair a bit.

Soon he shoved his cock into my mouth. I didn't like the smell, the taste, or Jimin. He starts to thrust aggressively into my mouth. I felt a bit uncomfortable hearing him groan. 

"Stick your tongue out" Jimin said as he pulled out of my mouth.

I did as he said and he shoved his cock back into my mouth. I close one of my eyes and grips his legs a bit. I avoid looking into his eyes and I drool a bit since I couldn't close my mouth. After awhile he came in my mouth. He looks down at me .

"Swallow it all" He says 

I nod and slowly swallow all of his cum. He pulled out and I cough and covers my mouth. He fixed his pants and sits on the bed. Jimin sighs and leaves the room after he thought to himself. I thought it was weird because I usually get kicked out. After a bit I run to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After a bit I head down the stairs and cleans the kitchen after everyone had eaten. I didn't really enjoy the physical contact that Jimin was giving me. 

------------------------------------------ To Be Continued -----------------------------------------------

Author Note

Sorry for such a short chapter. Im going through a really heavy stage of depression. I will start updating the books more frequently when I do improve my mental state. I also will have to delay some books due to the start of my new album and the problems stated above. Again so sorry I love you guys stay rosie.