MOCHAPPER 5

-

-

-

-

~~~~~~MEGA BEAT DOWN~~~~~~~~

In an empty house as everyone was gone except me. I then look at the time goes and grab my purse and put my shoes on. I decided to go hangout with my friends and go clothes shopping. I go and call a taxi and get to my friends Sani house. I knock on the door waiting for an answer. Soon she opens it.

"AHHHH (Y/N) Where have you been cutie~" She pulls me into her house and I smile hugging her back.

"You know with that guy " I say 

"Oh Jimin huh?" She says surprised

"Yeah, though im always left alone he has a girlfriend so he wouldnt care if I was gone for a few hours would he?" I smile and she speaks 

"Lets go out and have some fun tonight since he seems to be stressing you out"

"Like shopping?" I asked

"Well yeah that too Hold on let me get ready okay" She says running up the stairs.

I wait for her to return looking at my phone as I start to play candy crush. She comes downstairs and speaks.

"LETS GOO!" She yells 

We leave and go to the mall and we get clothes and I buy myself a switch.  I head back home since we've been out all day. I was tired and just ready to call it a day.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP YOUR HOME~~~~~~~~

I walk into the house and see the guys in all black and they speak.

"Kill him and dispose of the body" Jimin said.

"Alright boss" They say 

I walk in and hear that and stays quiet and I try to head upstairs and then hear someone aggressively say.

"Y/N Get Yo ASS Over HERE!" Jimin says.

I sigh and place the bags on the ground and hesitantly walk towards him and stays quiet. 

"WHERE THEE HELL YOUVE BEEN" He seemed pissed for some reason.

"With my friend shopping why I didnt do anything wrong so why are you yelling at me." I say annoyed .

"Dont talk to me like that and dont ever leave the house without asking" He says and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

I walked away grabbing the bags and going into my room. I walk in and see that my sheets where cut up. I was going really annoyed and sees a note

'Sorry  I accidentally shredded your bedsheets'  That was the last straw and I throw my stuff in the room and walk to jimin's room. I open the door and sees her sitting on the bed. 

"Rose what the hell wrong with you" I say annoyed

"Oh you seen your bedroom it was an accident." She says 

I grab her by her hair and starts to beat her ass. She tried to fight back and I keep punching her in the face and drags her ass. 

"JIMIN!?" She screamed 

Everyone rushes upstairs and sees the scene. 

Suga speaks "O-oh shi-" He looks away scoffing.

The others couldnt believe the scene and Jimin pulls me off of her and she was crying. 

I speak "Shut the fuck up bitch you deserve it" 

Jimin yells "Y/N WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YO-" 

I smacked the shit out of Jimin and speaks "SHUT THE FUCK UP JIMIN IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT " I walk away and goes to my room slamming the door and pulling the sheets off my bed.

I sling the sheets into the hallway. I then rip up the note throwing it into the trash. Jimin opens the door and speaks.

"Y/N Im tired of your shit why did you destroy my bedshe-" He says but I cut him off

"Jimin ask yo ugly ass girlfriend if she knows what happened to my bedsheets how about that?" I say scrolling through my phone "Thats why she don't even like you and is using you for a free ticket meal" I say leaving and goes downstairs.

Suga grabs me and I was slightly shocked "Damn Y/N why did you beat her up like that?" He asked 

"She destroyed my bedsheets and i'm so tired " I say lightly.

Suga thinks "O-oh yeah you can borrow my bed for tonight me and the boys will be out doing some work. "  

He walks me to his room since i didn't know and then he leaves me be. I go grab my clothes from upstairs and get clothes. I then shower and changed. I go back into Suga's room and goes lay down. I charge my phone and plays candy crush.

(Sorry you deserve a break)

I fall asleep feeling better and dream.

~DAMN THAT FIGHT WAS UMMMMM SOMETHING RIGHT? WELL YOU GUYS GOT HANDS IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU GUYS WANT ME TO ADD TO THE STORY ANOTHER RIVAL OR SOMEONE WHO LOVES Y/N~