MOCHAPPER 11

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jimin bites his lip and smiles at me like he was gonna devour me. I push him away a bit and interrupts the intense eye contact.

Clearing my throat I said "Lets go back inside or they'll come looking for us"

Jimin grabs me by the waist and drags me to a car that V had been sitting in and pushes me in. After that he gets into the car.

"Drive"

I look at him and shudder and pokes Jimin repeatedly. "Yah...... What are you doin....where are we going?"

"First I'm going to be..." Jimin leans in and grabs my chin and before our lips touched he speaks. "Doing you"

"Yah! You idiot get off of m-"

He press his lips against mine then and pushes me down onto my back and keeps kissing me then runs his hands down my sides. Once he pulls away and starts to kiss my neck I close one of my eyes.

"Ah .....Jimin this is ..... embarrassing shouldn't we wait till we baaaah"

------------------------------------NSFW NSFW NSFW WARNING WARNING--------------------------------

Feeling him slide his hand up my leg and under my dress. He grasp my inner thigh and he grins.

"So I'm guessing you don't want me to stop hm? Baby Girl You're Naughty" Jimin says and licks my neck then dropping down between my legs. He lifts the bottom of the wedding dress and I grab his head and pulls him up and speaks.

"J-Jimin n-not in the car please...."

"Why because TaeTae is here??" He says and looks up at me.

"Well yeah b-but" I feel him slide my panties down and then He removes his face from my hands. Then slides my panties off and feels him plant a soft kiss on my pussy. I couldn't believe this man was this horny.

"Woah you taste really good bby girl" Jimin said teasingly

I quickly try to sit-up but he had already removed the bottom of my wedding dress. Feeling his warm tongue glide across my folds. I let out a soft but tender sound and I couldn't face him. Now I cover my face as he eat me out. 

V had the window up dividing the car. He was listening to Party rock while that was happening in the back. He also couldn't see as the windows were tinted so the only thing (Y/N) was worried about was being loud. 

Jimin then moves up and takes my hand placing it on his bulge. He grins and speaks.

"Look how you got me kitten ~" 

I felt how big he was through his pants but it was quite embarrassed and looks away and my face turns dark red.

"B-But"

"But nothing kitten .....Now  come here"

Jimin moves me to where I am sitting on my knees in the car looking up at him. I knew instantly what he wanted as he reached to unbutton his pants. Once he whips it out my eyes widen and I choke on my saliva. I wasn't expecting him to be packing but he was packing. I look away and he grab my face holding his base.

"kitten .... you okay? I haven't even put it in your mouth and you're already choking"

I stare at him as he says that and I wanted to know why. I breath out and then speaks blushing.

"You act like you are trying to compensate for something." 

Once I said that he press his tip against my lips and speaks.

"Open your mouth"

I comply and he slowly slide his length into my lips. I feel him slowly enter and his tip travel deeper down my throat. I gag a bit but he didn't seem to care at all about that.

-------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------

Authors note: Sorry for not updating the book soon. I am a college student and I haven't been doing so hot but now I am back. I will start taking commissions soon. If you would like a book please Dm me with the characters and plot. I need to know the characters personalities and sexualities. Everyone is welcome!