MOCHAPPER 2

-

-

-

-

-

______________________________________________________

I couldn't believe this is this some nightmare someone please save me. I walk back to my office and opens the door. To my surprise Jimin wasn't there. I was quite glad he had left. I sit down at my desk and turn it on and log into the computer. I start to work and enter files to the database for the company. Before I knew it time flies by and its break time. I hadn't seen Jimin since this morning. I head out into the elevator and sees a tall man Ive never seen before. 

"Oh good after noon Ms. Lee I was sent here to speak with." The unknown man said.

I looked at him so confused "W-why do you know my name?"

He smiles and I could see his beautiful dimples . He then grabs my hand and as soon as the elevator opened he leads me outside. 

"W-where are you taking me...wait, let go."

"No because if I let you go you will run" 

He leads me to a car and open the door. He rushed me into the car and then sits beside me. He speaks in a scary deep voice. 

"Drive.."

The driver of the car started to drive. I looked around before speaking.

"Where are we going?"

"I was instructed to accompany you to lunch, now where would you like to go eat?"

I was so confused and speaks "Take me to Au Bon Pain please."

"You heard her" The male said as the drive nods and starts driving.

It took about 10 minutes to get to Au Bon Pain. I get out of the car and he followed me inside. I wait in the line and it was a bit noisy but it was a popular place afterall. Soon the male speaks.

"My name is Kim Namjoon I will be your bodyguard while you're at work."

"What why do I need a bodyguard?" I say slight surprised.

"Since you are getting married to Mr. Park I have to protect you from the other gangs from harming you and trying to use you against him. Plus your father ordered me to protect his lovely daughter I couldn't decline the offer. " He says placing his hands in his pockets. 

Soon it was my turn to order and I order a Turkey Club sandwich with a Strawberry smoothie.

I wait for my food to be done and I look at the male. As he returns from the cashier as he had paid for my food.

"You know I could've paid for my own lunch..." 

He smiles and speaks "Its okay I have to take care of you or Jimin will have my head" 

(Don't fall in love with Namjoon guys his book will be coming next right now its Jimin's book)

_______________TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY KOOKIES ABS_________

After I had eaten namjoon returned with me to the office. He had taken me to my office room and speaks.

"I will be here to pick you up when you get off of work today. "

He leaves without another word. I sigh and sit down and start to get back to work. Today was very slow as I had finished my work 2 hours before I clock out. I watch a movie called Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies). I tear up at the sad scenes and after watching the movie I had 30 mins left. I stand up and stretch and goes to look out my window in my office. I hum to myself as the cars light up the city on the streets. Soon my alarm goes off making me jump not realizing how fast 30 mins went by. I pack up my things and clock out. I head down the elevator and see Mr. Kim standing in the lobby.