MOCHAPPER 15 (SEX!!)

Author Note:

 College and work has me busting my balls. Though since I see some of you guys are still active. I will upload the new chapter. I would also like to say I am a streamer now so If you'd like to interact with me give me new book Idea's or just come hang please do!!

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/mafiamochivt

_______________________________________________________________________________

"I would like to hear my kitten meow so don't do it again or I'll punish you"

Jimin had a grip on my arm preventing me from muffling my noises. He grab a hold of my other hand and held it beside my legs. Jimin continued to lick my folds as I arch my back making lewd noises. 

Jimin grins as he starts to play with my clit with his tongue. Slowly clasping his lips over it and sucking on it.

I couldn't contain my voice as he keeps making me feel good. I was feeling the pleasure shot up my body. Soon I feel his warm mouth disappear and I could feel his heavy body over mine. Glancing up at him and he speaks.

"Are you ready my beautiful wife?"

My face lights up and I hoarsely spoke "Y-yes"

Jimin chuckles and leans down and place his lips on mine. He slowly runs his hand down my body and place his fingers between my legs. I kiss Jimin back as we make-out he starts to slide his fingers between my folds once again.  After he was done he pulled from the kiss and sits up a but as he rest between my legs. 

"U-Um?" I say a bit confused on what he was doing. 

"Don't worry my sweetheart I am going to treat you well, just as promised" Jimin says as he was unzipping his pants. 

As I was blindfolded I couldn't see him everything was so intense in this state I was in. Soon I felt a warm heavy "object" on my body. I hesitantly speak lightly.

"W-what is tha-" My mouth was covered by his lips and soon he shuffles. 

"Fuck... I cannot wait to devour you kitty" With that Jimin Slowly press his tip against my entrance. He uses a bit of force and enters my pussy. 

I feel him enter me once again and he starts to move again. I couldn't contain my moans as he starts to move just as he did in the car. He keeps moving and he muffled my lips with his. He pulls away from the kiss and starts kissing my neck as he keeps moving. My voice leaks out.

"Yes... Kitten.. keep making .. Those beautiful noises... for me" Jimin says as he groans a bit in my ear. 

I blush hearing his groans as he was feeling good as well as she was. I start to place my arms around his neck in which Jimin quickly pins my arms above my head. He keeps thrusting into me and he was slowly getting aggressive. 

"J-Jimin... I-I cant erm P-please ... S-slow down... Ha~" I manage to say 

"S-shush Kitten ... mm~ this pussy ... feels so good~" Jimin says and he grins and leans down kissing my neck. Soon I feel his warm tongue against my neck. 

He keeps thrusting and soon lets go of my wrist as he leans up and grasp my legs. Jimin thrust harder, as the noise that was quiet becomes louder due to our skin connecting. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Author Notes:

I will continue to the end I promise. I will not be dropping the book it is almost done. I promise I will continue to make books and I am fine. I still have a draft of books after this in line.