MOCHAPPER 10 (WEDDING DAY)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

After dinner was over I was siting by the window sighing as I couldn't believe he didn't let me eat because he was jealous of J-Hope. I lay my head on my arms then soon hear a click of the door opening. I sit up and see Jimin walk into the room. He had a plate and a glass of water. Soon he speaks.

"Come eat so we can go to sleep" He says harshly

I sigh and gets up taking the plate from him and goes back to the window to eat. Soon he starts to remove his shirt and pants. After that he walks into the bathroom to shower. I ignore him as I peacefully eat my food. I think about how tomorrow is going to go down. I don't wanna be around that fool nor do I wanna kiss him.

I think hard but then hears him come out of the shower after a few minutes and I speak "Ill take this downstairs " He wraps his arms around my waist as I try to leave the room. Soon he speaks.

"Are you trying to leave me to go see the others?"

I blink and speak "No have you forgotten that you're the person who told me to be a maid so I must go clean so I wont get scolded" I pull from his grip and leave. I wondered what was going though his head.

'WHAT A MINUTE.....How was it so easy to leave that room like that?' I think to myself as I arrive in the kitchen.

It was a mess and I start to clean. For some reason it felt as if I was being watched but I keep cleaning. After cleaning up everything I head back upstairs and think about my phone and where it was. I decided to go looking for it. I end up knocking over a vase and tries to grab it which I didn't. I prepared to hear shattering noises but I didn't. I open my eyes and see Jimin standing there.

"What are you doing?" He says harshly

"N-nothing I was just looking for my phone to contact my parents is all they may be getting worried because I haven't texted them in awhile." I say which is the truth.

I hear him sigh and reach into his pocket and pulls out the new Galaxy "Here"

I look at him and then the phone "That is not my phone"

"Yes it is now take it" He says more harshly

"..... No I had the Galaxy S20 not the S21"

"I fucking bought you a new phone Rose broke your other one because I had it... Now take iit before I change my mind." He says now looking away.

I take the phone and sees that all my stuff is on it and then I speak "Can I have a Puppy?"

"What no I'm not....wasting money on you....." He says walking away.

I then follow him upstairs and speak "Aw but when you leave the house I wont be lonely." I wanted to see if this is a joke and how far I have to push to get him to be upset.

"Fine what kind of Mutt do you want" He says as we enter the room.

"A husky"

"A fur suitcase?" He asked

I couldn't help but chuckle and nods. He sighs "Fine" Soon he hugs me and pulls me to the bed with him. I shudder "Ah n-no I um need to shower ..."I say and moves from his arms and rush to the bathroom.

I then realized my clothes aren't in here since this is Jimins room. I speak and sighs "May I borrow some clot-" I had opened the door and he was standing there.