MOCHAPPER 6

-

-

-

-

-

-

The next day approached and the house was empty. I woke up and head to the kitchen to cook myself some breakfast. I liked the quietness of the house while everyone was gone. I decided to stay home and not do anything. I turn the television on and watch some K-drama. After a few hours I hear the door open. 

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS SHIT...." Jimin yelled and had a gun in his hand.

"Jimin we told you to watch out for her" I hear Jin speak 

They walk into the living room and didnt notice you. Jimin place the gun on the table and collapse on the couch running his hand through his hair. 

"Go get that bitch (Y/N)" Jimin says 

The others stared at him and he looks at them and speaks.

"What go get her!" He seemed to be in a really shitty mood.

Namjoon clears his throat "Um sir she is right here"

He looked at you and he speaks "Didnt notice" 

I sigh and stand up to leave but they grabbed me. "Stay still"

Jimin stands up and raise his hand and I close my eyes as I thought he would smack me. Though he didnt and grabbed my chin. 

"All of you get out my sight except you" He says looking at me. 

The others head to the den in the basement and start playing video games as they knew nothing bad would happen. 

"(Y/N) you know youve been causing me trouble ever since we agreed on the marriage thing " He grips my chin.

"H-how I wanted to live alone what did I do"

"You made me kill my girlfriend and HOW WILL YOU MAKE UP FOR IT" He yells at you

I had a straight face "Me I did that.....I like your funny words magic man" He glares at me 

"This isnt a fucking joke matter of fact how are you gonna pay me ?" He says grabbing the gun.

"How about this Youre gonna be my fucking slave and do anything I say got it now go put this outfit on" He throws me a bag and drags me to the stairs.

I walk upstairs and goes into my room and opens the bag "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS" I yell and pulls it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SHORT CHAPTER SORRY HAPPY NEW YEARS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~