MOCHAPPER 14

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

As soon as I get out of the car my eyes were greeted with a pleasant sight. I see a nice hotel but at the top there was a penthouse. I also smelled the fresh salt watered air. Drowning in the scent I feel Jimin wrap his arm around my waist and he speaks.

"(Y/N) Lets go inside so we can have more fun.... Baby Mochi isn't done having his fun."

I think to myself and I glance up at the male who I had just married and had sex with in the back of his car. I think to myself about what he said.

'Did this man really call his penis baby Mochi....I want him to unhand me'

Jimin chuckles and he leads her in after planting a soft kiss on my cheek. Once we both get in he asked for a key card. As the guy behind the desk was handing him the gold plated card I look at it then walks around the lobby. Jimin grabs my hand and speaks.

"Let's go (Y/N)"

I follow him to the elevator and I get in and Jimin pressed the top floor and the elevator music plays. I was waiting but then wanted to ask a question. Jimin press my back against the elevator wall and he kisses my lips. The kiss grows intensely and he runs his finger along the back of my neck. I close my eyes and kiss him back as I make out with him. Jimin pulls from the kiss and chuckles.

"You're so cute when you submit to me "

I couldn't believe he could speak like this to someone. It was hot but I didn't wanna do anything in the elevator. I had pride plus they had cameras. I breathe out and feels him kiss my neck and he whispers.

"You know how good you felt in the car...I'm very tempted to take you in the elevator "

Jimin says and it caused me to gulp. I hesitantly make eye contact as I see he was thinking about doing all these lewd things to me tonight. I was so relieved when I heard the elevator ding. Jimin grabs my hand he walks quickly into the pent house swiftly opens the door with the card. I enter the penthouse and he speaks very dominantly.

"Strip and go sit on the couch"

I hesitantly agreed peeling my shoes then my wedding dress once more. I walk to the couch as Jimin walks upstairs. I was embarrassed and slightly cover myself. Wondering why he was taking so long I jump as I feel something cover my eyes and Jimins voice that followed.

"Don't take it off kitten~ Jimin will take very good of his kitten"

I was blindfolded and I could hear him move to In front of me. Before I know if I feel him spread my legs and a warm sensation on my pussy. I gasp and covers my mouth with one hand to which was pulled away.

"I would like to hear my kitten meow so don't do it again or I'll punish you"

Authors Note
I......🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵